RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - AMad year

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Jurgen you turned us DOUBTERS into BELIEVERS…

Shame the players have started to Doubt you when you needed them to believe…
I've had better Aprils
another disgraceful display

gutless no passion no fight

sell salah, nunez and virg in the summer
Klopps teams have always been a reflection of him, he looks completely shot (understandably) so I guess it’s no surprise the team does.
Such a shame it’s all going to end with a whimper.

Hopefully the new manager can come in and re-energise the players.
Everton were hungrier than us. That fact alone is embarrassing. They won pretty much every header from set pieces and both their goals were a disgrace from a defensive standpoint. We’ve become soft and the new manager will have to address that.

At least we don’t have to waste the next 3 weeks hoping City drop points.
Season over!

I feel sorry for Klopp that his reign is ending like this.

The truth, as much as it is tough to bear, is that we were never really good enough for the title.

Salah for the clubs highest paid player has looked like a Division 2 player for 4 weeks
Remember people who were happy we lost to UTD in FA Cup on Larch 17, saying it’s a blessing in disguise?

Been a one way collapse since then
Was anyone happy? I know that's the game where mentally I was finished off.
What a fecking pitiful way to end the season.

Within just a few very short weeks, we've limped out of every competition that we had a chance to bring home for Kloppo.

Gutted doesn't even begin to cover it.
If potato’s did steroids Wayne Rooneys jut won first prize and celebrated by jumping into a pit full of Wizard pubes

State of him. The fecking mess

Talks like Raymond Babbit asking a crayon out on a date the stuttering prick
Needed Thiago back for the run in. Losing him for the whole season is too much.
We’d have more luck getting a Time Machine and getting 05-09 Gerrard and late 80s John Barnes than Thiago stepping foot on a football pitch.

No Idea For Nickname

Our players are already on holiday.
Sad ending for Klopp.
Looking after themselves for the Euros you mean.
That a shite point. And I’m sure you’ve made it more than once (apologies if the first one wasn’t you?).

Which of our non-European front three is doing that? None of our English lads are going to feature (Trent in the squad at a push).

The only one you can maybe level that at is Szoboszlai who has been poor recently but I doubt it’s because he’s strolling through games to stay fir for the Euros.
April is the month that killed us and we still have one more game in April to go.
That said, every single game we've played in Apri we could have won comfortably if we took our chances.
dreading work tomorra....feck sake
Let them have their moment. You can have the last laugh when they go in to administration.

No Idea For Nickname

Their PL/FAC fixture thread, yesterday

Lets hope Arsenal are using up every last drop of their luck tonight.
Any chance we can put 13 past the blueshite tomorrow?
Chelsea are epoch definingly bad. The worst team in the league in so many ways

Literally no heart.
Do feck yourselves Chelsea
They'd miss
Arsenal are the best team in the league this year.....
For sure. And it would be tragic for them to miss out to a perfect run of results to close out the season by Man City. It might break their fragile little hearts.
If Arsenal beat Spurs, then Spurs are likely out of the top 4 race and will let City win
They won’t let City win.
They probably will as that is how the game is now.

You had fans of Utd/Everton actually going to games and saying when interviewed “I hope City beat us”

Imagine making the effort to go to a game and saying that, obviously not all fans think like that but if a fair number do it’s a get out of jail card for players to not give a s**t
100% they will let City win if they are more than 6 points behind Villa. 100%.
To be fair I remember some of our fans wanting to lose to Blackburn as they didn't want United to win the league. Some fans are like that.
We did throw in a shocker to let Chelsea win at Anfield in 2010 in the penultimate game.
Havertz
Odegaard
Arteta
Gabriel Jesus
Partey
Jorginho

What a dastardly bunch Arsenal are.
This has never been a 5-0, more a 3-2 but the luck they get is insane. Tottenham fecking them over is going to be good.
Can we trust Big Ange ?
Mate?
No way.
The manager who let Nicholas Jackson score a hat-trick in a premier league game? That Big Ange?
lolol no, he’s a fraud and spurs are utter shit.
and he still doesn't get sacked after this?
Pochettino should be clearing his desk tonight after this debacle.
So, Pochettino out as our next manager then ;)
Surely the manager has to go after this absokute shambles?
What is with sides melting down vs Arsenal? Get a grip! Have some pride!

We have been fecked with these sides down tooling big time vs Arsenal. So many sides have just throw in the towel.
No prizes for 2nd. They could score 40 but im 99.9% that 115 are winning out. Alot of numbers there
We really fecked ourselves losing that palace game.
Pretty much. Just have to do our best and at least take it to the last day. Maybe Everton will need a point to stay up.
They still have to go to Spurs and Man Utd. Those were always more likely for them to drop points in. Chelsea are a midtable team. I know United aren't that much better this season like but Chelsea even worse and was at Emirates.
I wouldn't say Chelsea are a mid-table side more like just above the bottom.
United not try though I’m sure they would rather Arsenal win than City or Us.
The key for us now is to focus on winning tomorrow.

If we win Saturday then pressure on those two as we will be top.
Shit players
Shit attitude
Shit manager
Shit fans
Shit chanting
Shit owner.

Chelsea are a bit shit
Ah well, Arsenal are most definitely a point ahead of us even if we win tomorrow considering the GD now.
Let's just win tomorrow.

Puts more pressure on City then we play first Saturday!
Ha!

IRELANDUNITED

Their season derailed by United and Everton

At least we got that going for us
Yeah look it’s been an awful season for us, no getting away from that. But can you imagine how much worse it would be if we were shite and Liverpool were winning major trophies one season after another.

This has been their best period in decades and the only trophies that they’ve won in that time that actually hurt were that one flukey champions league and 1 Covid league title which was severely tainted due to several controversial VAR decisions and the fact they won it during a global pandemic.

When they were shite and we were good they had to watch us win league title after league title, several league and cup doubles, a league and champions league double and a treble. That had to hurt, it’s no wonder they hate us!

And now their little run of minimal success is over, the manager is leaving and their better players are all the wrong side of 30. They will struggle for a long time now.

And while that is all well and good it doesn’t help us but I do see a brighter future for MUFC. We are finally getting the right people in the right places, we can still attract pretty much any player and any manager in the world we desire due to the sheer size of the club we are. It will take a while but we will be back to the top of football before too long, where we belong.

Withnail

Hilarious they seriously think footballer players think like some fans and would conceive of throwing a game to feck them over. The paranoia is off the charts

WitchWithoutACat

Wtf is this :lol:

Wonder what Rooney did/said to trigger this
Haha I don't know if he said anything but he was in the studio and ex Everton and United and a legend.

He probably just whispered that Liverpool were poor and they all started frothing at the mouth haha.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
I am sorry but can’t just get pass Wazza looking like this. He is not even 40, need an intervention with all the money he has got
Don't know about intervention, but it is quite funny how he looks now while being younger than Ashley Young.

Cloud7

I know we have an issue with managers within our fanbase, but I am glad that we don't worship/deify them the way some of these rawk folks seem to do. Some of the overly emotional stuff about Klopp you see on there, you never even saw with us and SAF, and rightly so

bringbackbebe

Whenever @Pexbo seems to start this thread, I feel they come very close to winning the quadruple or major trophies, only for them to squander it right at the end, or find it not possible to celebrate for some weird reason. Whenever he doesn't, I feel they seem to perform terribly throughout the season. I don't know which is better?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Whenever @Pexbo seems to start this thread, I feel they come very close to winning the quadruple or major trophies, only for them to squander it right at the end, or find it not possible to celebrate for some weird reason. Whenever he doesn't, I feel they seem to perform terribly throughout the season. I don't know which is better?
Higher highs and lower lows. It’s what I promised when I made the thread.

Gycraig

Supports
Hull
which United player back in the day was crying on twitter about having to eat rice early ? And Wayne Rooney also complained about “fixture congestion” at Christmas.
Sounds pretty rich coming from him

Matt Varnish

Spot on from Rooney.

The mentality midgets just lost a game but aren’t completely out of the title hunt yet and they have Virgil on camera whining about kickoff times, instead of rallying them. Pathetic.
Ok they are not math wise, but City have two games in hand
The mentality in that Liverpool dressing now must be at an all time low

moodyred

20 times 20 times manutd. 20 times 20 times I say. Take that you cnuts. Shove that asterisk ridden covid ridden PL up your arse. 1 PL in 9 years for the teeth grinding forever whinging moaning gurning sanctimonious twat.
1 PL in 9 years is the end of a successful era for them.

Mike Smalling

He's spot on. You've just lost a derby and taken a massive blow in the title race, and your first thought is about a perceived injustice about having to play a 12.30 kick-off next. It's a loser mentality that he seems to have gotten from Klopp.

Edit: But also :lol:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
which United player back in the day was crying on twitter about having to eat rice early ? And Wayne Rooney also complained about “fixture congestion” at Christmas.
Sounds pretty rich coming from him
You’re completely missing the context. They’re in a title race and need a reaction. He should be rallying the troops like a lion and instead he’s got all the courage and charisma of Eeyore. What message does that send the players he is supposed to be leading ?

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96

He's spot on. You've just lost a derby and taken a massive blow in the title race, and your first thought is about a perceived injustice about having to play a 12.30 kick-off next. It's a loser mentality that he seems to have gotten from Klopp.

Edit: But also :lol:

Have to say I like him a lot. Gives a professional opinion as a pundit in the studio and then proceeds to just troll them on his private twitter account like every good Everton/United fan would do :lol:

Ahmer Baig

From official LFC forums

I'm going to quit this season just like the players and the manager.
Since the Man Utd cup defeat the players and manager have looked like the manager is leaving and it's all, "Meh, can't be arsed, like".
No right time for klopp to have made his announcement but looks like carrying that weight has become to much for the players.
Some are already feeling the pain of the end of klopp era.
Others will feel its the end of there liverpool career.
And others like most fans on here will worry new manager wont be up to it and virgil & alisson consider ending there career elsewhere.

I cant shake the feeling that its the rafa-hodgson all over again.
We have been on a downward spiral since the United FA Cup loss. But I am sorry, we have been an absolute shambles since that game, and to show zero heart, desire and any talent in a derby game when we still have a chance for the title is a disgrace. We laughed at Arsenal for bottling the title last season. We have bottled 3 competitions in the space of 6 weeks.
You better get used to results like the one from yesterday - this will be our level from now on after Klopp leaves. Decade of mediocrity coming up with finishes around places 5-8 with an odd Top 4 when everybody is over the moon to witness "CL under the lights". Dark times.