RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - AMad year

Hitsu

Supports
Chelsea
90+7 3-3 Jarrell equalises for the reds but it's being checked for handball a long time ago, he's coming over to have a look and it's going to be ruled out FFS
90+10 no idea how long is left now and it's over and we lose 3-2 joke of a decision at the end
It's genuinely a total waste of time investing mental energy, money and time in to this sport where some twat in a room with a monitor decides all the results, wish I wasn't addicted, it's utter shit now.
That was their World Cup final and they clearly wanted it more. They saved what will be their best performance of the season for us, and that will be one of our worst.

Having said that, the decision at the end was madness. Poor decision and poorly executed.
I think I’m done

I don’t get it

FOOTBALL IS DEAD

I don’t think I can watch this anymore

It’s a farce
Cheating fecking officials, feck off. Thought it was any better on the continent? He clearly awarded the goal then changed his fecking mind. feck off.
Turns out UEFA refs are just as cnutish as the PGMOL ones.

Literally going back 7 phases of play for a brush off the arm instead of the scorer. c*nt of a ref deserves a punching.
I'm not annoyed about the handball - it clearly hit his arm, more the fact that they rugby tackled our lads every time we got into a good position or went past a player, and yet we barely got any fouls let alone yellow cards given out. Absolute joke. The ball must have been in play about 2 mins of that 7 added on, with that diving crying dick head of theirs constantly rolling about. Oh well, same shit to look forward to at the weekend.
Everything considered, that is one of the worst European results I can remember, woeful beyond belief. Nothing fixed from last season despite a shed load of money spent.
The whole back 4 have it in them. They could all quite easily be playing in lower tier football.
We were dreadful. This is getting seriously worrying now. Do we just not fancy away games at all? I've never known a team to crumble at the slightest suggestion of an unwelcoming away ground, be that Luton looking for their first big home win or a bunch of shouty French people.
Hmm, var is taking the joy out of football yet again when it was supposed to be put there to help.
Can we please stop with this. VAR was NOT put in to help, it's a device to turn football into more of an entertainment business and get more views/clicks/ talking points/revenue etc...

It has nothing to do with helping the sport.
We were awful but that is nearly as bad as the spurs debacle. 9 touches from the supposed handball to ball hitting net. Bet we could look at fouls 9 touches from every goal we've conceded and find a foul or infringement like that. Shit officials . Shit from mcmanacunt who obviously hates Liverpool.
Yeah I'm over the moon with it all. Delighted in fact. The referees and the performance.

The fun and the fecking point being sucked out of football. I love talking about referees instead of the match. Being fecked over weekly.

"Deserved nothing" is a figure of speech for how poor we were. Get over yourself.
This is Toulouse and no disrespect intended they are not a good side, we were playing Champions League last year but their legs had gone but at least they provided some leadership. Didn't see any tonight, everyone content to walk around being outfought all game. Milner would have steamed into one of theirs and laid a marker, legs or not.
That is hands down one of the worst VAR decisions I've seen in a season absolutely dripping with abysmal decisions. It's 2 or 3 times per game now, and it's ruining the sport. It's not even the same fecking phase of play, Toulouse win the ball back after the alleged offence, and it's also NOT A HANDBALL. Even if you remove the subjective decision of handball or not, the rules state that VAR cannot overrule that goal. It's OBJECTIVELY the incorrect decision. Against us. Again. Cole and Finnis-Brown have about half a brain between them if they think that's the right decision. Every game now, pivotal decisions are going against us and I'm fecking bored of watching it. It's jibbing the whole thing in territory.

That said, that's an embarassing performance. If the players think this competition is beneath them, then they shouldn't be here. If it's not an attitude/application problem, then there's some real concerning signs about our level of play, particularly away from home. Trent is a nightmare in these sorts of games, just blasting it from distance and low % hollywood balls like he can't be bothered to use his brain. Seems to be catching for Szoboszlai. That was near enough our first team in the second half and we've lost against a side 1 point above the relegation zone in the French league. Could have left tonight guaranteed top spot and able to put out the kids in the final two games, and now we'll have to go strong in both. Top to bottom awful.
Literally no point watching now. Might as well just catch the result. It's all decided by computers now anyway. At least it was in a totally meaningless game.
[picture of a Toulouse defender heading the ball]
Their defender is heading the ball away so the phase restarts. He headed it into space, we picked the ball up, crossed and after a couple of touches we scored. MacAllister’s handball was before he played the ball to Salah who lost it and then their defender headed it away as shown. So how on earth is the handball immediately prior to the goal?

It now seems clear that VAR were looking for a way to disallow the goal. Their defender had time to head the ball and wasn’t under much pressure. That completely resets the play and we had to get to the ball first.
Because VAR is subjective and it was a homer decision.
This experiment of inverting the right fullback and not allowing the left back to overlap need to stop. We start games setting up like a top possession based team then when we realize we suck at this we change later on to our old approach, direct and using the width. We are poorly coached to play the way we currently want to play.
Anyone else fecking sick of that Freed From Desire song? Feels like every shite team who beat us play it at full-time and that's what I associate it with now.
Rawker #1: Maybe the absolute knobs who were so quick to justify our pitiful £80 odd million net outlay for the summer (again), and were so quick to backslap our transfer committee (again) will wind their necks in and start finally listening to the people who said I told you so (again)...any other team who starts well and it's all 'well lets wait until later in the season and see how their squad does'...that's our squad, you soppy twats
Rawker #2 : If only you were part of the set up, we’d probably be top of the league, unbeaten and through to the knockout stages.
You should give Jurgen a call and tell him where he’s gone wrong and what he should have done
and it continues
Rawker #1: Yeah, standard rawk, totally missing the point.
Rawker #2 : Go on genius, what point did I miss exactly?
then peters out a bit
Rawker #1 : So lets have it right, all is rainbows and good times...but if something goes wrong it's the fault of the fans who say we went into the season undercooked...okay,.Lets get commolli back in should we
Rawker #2 :
All I can see is you calling anyone who disagrees with your take a soppy twat, not a great start if you want a proper discussion.

Things may not be exactly as we’d like them to be but we’re several steps forward from last season, although I think the majority would probably say we could do with a world class 6 who is a 6, not an 8 naturally.
We tried to get one of the few that possibly fall into that bracket for around £100m but it didn’t work out. He’s not exactly setting the world alight so far.

Up until the last couple of games we have on the whole been playing well and building on a solid start. I think tiredness and injuries are probably playing a part in that.

All in all I’d hardly say it was time to highlight the summers transfers as pitiful and start to point the finger at other supporters who prefer to look at things more positively than you

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Vile from Rashford, has to go
Horrible challenge that
The announcer "hes just trying to shield the ball" :lol:
That BBC live reporting page is making out Utd are like 1970's Brazil
I see similarities between Rivellino and Rashford mate.
shocking challenge, he wouldn't have been sent off in the PL though
get in:lol:

I was just making a brew and Rashy gets sent and they score
Rashford
The gift that keeps on giving. Wtf was he doing
Absolute melt. Nice chap by all accounts but a very very over rated player.
I don't think that was intentional from Rashford. Pretty sure he was just trying to shield the ball. Probably a red though in the current climate
I'd be annoyed if one of ours was sent off for that. His eyes were only ever on the ball and his body is not moving at the Copenhagen player.

It's made what was looking like a very dull game into something potentially interesting.
You are joking right? He looked at him and went for the ankle. Straight red all day long.
yeah and planted his foot with quite a force too, if the pitch had been a bit harder the guy could have broken his ankle
I put it in the same category as Curtis at spurs. Didn't go out to do him, tried to protect the ball but ended up on the guys ankle. Do I think it's a red? No. Are they being given as reds? Yes.
Nothing like it. Curtis’ foot rolled off the ball into the spurs player. Rashford’s was a straight forward stamp on the ankle.
eh?!
He stamped on his leg! The ball wasn’t even part of the play.
How did Rashford get sent off?
The ref held up a red card
The ref also told Rashford to leave the field of play.
Horrendous ankle break attempt, the guys legs bending was horrific to watch but amazingly he seemed ok
Clear pen, hopefully they dont bottle this one
Falling apart
2-2
was a harsh pen imho
Didn’t look a peno
Why is Paving Slab head more focussed on grabbing the player than actually defending the ball?
Hilarious collapse.
It's funny watching stuff go against United in European matches. They are so used to referee's and VAR officials doing them favours the players look shell shocked when a degree of fairness is applied.
Pundits crying about the red, how predictable.
Scholes having a good old moan, he should just suck it up.
It’s turned into a nail biting game
He's just toeing the line
Who could have predicted that Paul Scholars would have bad opinions on what constitutes a bad challenge? And by a Man United player too. My whole world is rocked by this development.
Guys foot nearly got snapped off from his leg and they're in uproar that there's nothing wrong with it as Rashford "wasn't looking". Such dumb logic
yes when did that become a thing that he wasn't looking so it can't be a red. Also bleating on about the ref needs to have an understanding for the game, roughly translated meaning that United were winning and it's not fair particularly as we don't have the European refs in our pockets
Even if he couldn't see, he must have felt the guy's ankle at the very least?
Man utd look dangerous here
Man utd can win this
There's more goals in this for Manchester utd
Man utd are still creating changes
---
STFU Savage
Savage marvelling at the fact united are able to compete with a team who probably cost one tenth of what they did to put together
Carragher, Richards, Henry, and Schmeichel all saying it was never a Red.
Christ they like the Manc tune dont they? It was down his shin he never tried to pull out of it when he felt the contact. Red all day long

Howard Webb is desperately trying to place an international call but keeps getting a single tone
Penno incoming
they aren't really checking this are they?
What a joke, won't be whining about officials now after another massive favour
Similar to the one earlier.
Not at all. One has his arm out because he's jumped, the other because he wanted to grab onto the attacker.
Never a pen surely, he heads it onto his arm.
Spawny bastards
Soft pen that
It was a soft pen, but so was the one on Maguire to be honest
Neither were penalties.
feck me that BBC live score page "They'll be talking about this game in 25 years time "
Reminds me of Hodgson when saying we got a famous result against Trabonzlahor or however you spell it.
Football is fecked...

VAR and OIL Money
Remember the name: Roony Bardghji!!
Think we've found our Salah replacement.
Yeah.

He's got that little Messi vibe.

Looks a top prospect. Only 17 years old!
United and Saudi both bottom of their groups. Nice.
a waste of two spots
Still bleating on about the red card, don't remember this fuss when Curtis was sent off
Yeah but to be fair, if you look closely at the replay, you can see that a Curtis didn't have a man United shirt on.
Players blaming the red card too, pizza face having a go now.
It's good they think they were unlucky
Scholes - "it was going to be difficult to qualify from this group. We knew that"

Jesus christ.
surely he meant before today's game not at the start?
in the past week ....

Arsenal lose to the Saudis due to ludicrous VAR decisions.

Spurs lose to Chelsea due to arrogance and laughable lack of discipline, plus VAR of course

MU lose after being 2 up against the CL's version of a pub team (no offense, Copenhagen, you know we love ya) even though VAR did its best to help them out

not bad, that.
ten Hag thinks Man Utd have had more decisions go against them than for them! He's completely delusional.

He also thought the first Copenhagen goal should have been disallowed as an offside player was blocking Onana's view. An argument that only makes sense if the Man Utd player standing directly in front of the offside player was transparent.

Weirdly he had less to say about Maguire wrestling to win a header and then Man Utd immediately being awarded a soft penalty.
That's a great line!
No mate he’s quite the opposite. He knows he has to blame someone or something else because peopl are starting to look closely at his numbers
They were carried by refs and VAR last season. And early season (Wolves/Forest). As soon as a few go the other way their luck runs out.

RedRocket9908

They were carried by refs and VAR last season. And early season (Wolves/Forest). As soon as a few go the other way their luck runs out.
Is the guy that posted this being serious? Last season we couldnt but a penalty even after a clear handball or one of our players being taken out, our players were getting booked for almost every foul, Casemiro got sent off for putting his hands on a Crystal Palace players shoulders while at the same time Jordan Ayew was strangling a Man Utd player and got nothing, Casemiro was sent off for a challenge that while it was a red was not as bad as others that had gone unpunished or only recieved a yellow card that same weekend, and we actually had more VAR decisions go against us than for us over the season.

Im not sure why he mentioned Forest this season but in the Wolves game we had 3 penalty shouts turned down so him claim is laughable.

Liverpool themselves had loads of questionable VAR decisions go there way last season especially during that 9 game run at the end of the season that got them up to 5th.

L. Robert

Supports
Newcastle
So embarrassing, Klopp reacting like that to a lighthearted joke about *checks notes* fixture starting time like the interviewer insulted his family.

sugar_kane

Honestly he behaves here like some cnut in a pub who suddenly switches during a light-hearted conversation and you think you're about to get classed.

How anyone can support this type of behaviour is beyond me, but it is scousers we're dealing with after all so it figures.

Red00012

What a fecking clown
Take the comment and laugh about it you fecking bellend .

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Yesterday they had two decisions going for them in BOTH goals,
Var and refs are carrying them when necessary.

No Idea For Nickname

fecking idiotic performance. They should be embarrassed by that against the worst United team to play at Anfield in living memory. How the feck does Onana keep a clean sheet at Anfield?
The only way that team wins the league is if Arsenal and Abu Dhabi feck it up.
Next level bad. Luck has ran out.
Maybe we were over confident didn’t like it when Carragher had his 7-0 jumper on fecking pisses me right off.

You ALWAYS have to earn the right.
Absolutely shocking performance

Still massive question marks over a lot of our newer players with regards to their title winning ability. Diaz, Nunez, Gakpo, Gravenberch to name a few
A better team would have beaten us, today.

Absolute shite
This is a much worse result than 1-1 vs. Luton.

Probably our worst result of 2023.

Raging too much to type more.

Arsenal will beat us if we don't somehow improve in 6 days
Been in the post for some time, performances haven't been great for weeks. Can't believe we dropped points here though, this United team is so so bad.
this draw makes the Arsenal match a must win imo, win thay, we are in good shape.
But we got what 3 points from Utd, Chelsea, Spurs and City matches. Not good enough
A poor performance from us against one of the poorest sides we have played. Antony and Amrabat are two of the worst players in the league. Our composure and precision were poor today. Two points dropped against a team who offered zilch
So so poor. Slow, mindless, disjointed. Dropping points to that heap of shit at home. Hard to understand. Like the 5th game in a row dropped to the level of the opponent. Awful.
The most frustrating game of football i have seen in a while.. We were very poor today unfortunately. I dont quite understand how all the players can forget how to do the basics all in the same day. So many passes overhit, so many crosses failed to get past the first defender, so many shots straight at the keeper. Sure, Utd set up for 0-0, but you have to be able to score a goal.
Worst Utd side I have seen in decades and we play like that .. absolutely unfathomable lack of composure in the final third.

Ref lost his head at the end, didn't even see out the 5 mins injury time. Utter shite game, will never speak of it again. bah.
Utd were so bad which shows how shite we were when it ends 0-0. Only one set of fans will be happy with this result.
We didn’t know what to do in the final 3rd so we ended up taking long range pot shots.
feck that was bad, considering how fecking awful they were.

We didn't test their keeper enough, which is criminal considering how shite he is.
I am fecking furious. Furious. I think the last time I was this angry after a game was Kiev. That was fecking pathetic. The worst Man United team in Premier League history and the worst goalkeeper in the professional game and THAT is what we served up? feck right off. Absolutely fecking pathetic showing
I’m not going to comment on us. But that is the worst United team I’ve seen in 30 years.
Simply abysmal, for that united team, one of the worst you’ll see, to be allowed to leave Anfield with ANYTHING is criminal.

wr8_utd

:'(
Fairly sensible comments those, tbf. This is the worst United side in years and they seem more furious with their own team.

No Idea For Nickname

If anyone wants to know how to come to Anfield and get a result: just put your entire team behind the ball.
It's been the same since 1990 really
When Joe Gomez is your most threatening player you know you are in trouble. We deserved nothing from that. The only reason we got a draw was because Uniteds attackers are so fecking shit that it is actually unbelievable.
The mancs ddin;t do anything though. You're making it out they had better chances?
They had a clear chance unlike us…
Our results masked a serious rot in our play. This will be a horrible week unless we find another gear.
Need players back (Mac, Thiago, Bajcetic, Robertson, Jota) and we need to strengthen in Jan. You know we'll make heavy weather of Burnley let alone Arsenal.
The fundamental basics aren't there. That was a Rodgers performance against a parked bus.
It's like we are trying to hand the title to Arsenal.
Got what we deserved from that game.

Worst performance of the season for me. They were there for the taking and we couldn’t finish our dinner today
Not the end of the world, don’t care what crisis they’re in.
We've been scraping past games, and it seems we've run out of steam.
No excuses or defence for that.
Held to a draw by dogshit
Last minute of the game, where we tapped the ball about instead of attacking, sums up what's wrong with us
Worrying. Our form is bad and the form of the front men is even more worrying. They don’t play as a unit, they play as three individuals and that’s a big concern.

Szoboszlai was miles off it, Trent is transitioning into Gerard’s Hollywood phase and needs to pack it in.
Corners. More and more corners. Should score at least one of them.

fecking corners. Hahahaha!!! .
I am depressed.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

What's their reaction to Keane's post match comments? Considering they had a meltdown when he called them 'bad champions' in 2021, I'm expecting a few bites on RAWK.

No Idea For Nickname

No Idea For Nickname

Garnacho is such a prick.
He's like the same breed as Macheda.

Ugly and hateable on every level.
Him and Anthony are proper gargoyles
We haven't taken our chances.
We've created 2 chances?
Because it is as if these players never train together. Our link up play in and around their box is tragic.
Nunez gave up a near open goal to claim for a non existent penalty. Plus he was shite so fully deserved bringing off.
He did stop, so did the fans after 5 mins. Our fanbase is too busy looking for who has the coolest 110s on or who is wearing the right montirex or whos got the coolest european cap on.

fecking grounds a cesspit, neither players or fans turned up.
Too many tourists?
Not just that though is it. Loads of locals around me that simply dont sing or get up for it. Yes there is alot of tourists thats why they lay on loads of off site hospo all over the city then coach them up. But plenty of local lads that are to arsed about looking the part for instagram then not backing the team.

Poor.
The sight of a Liverpool player having to gee up the crowd vs Man Utd at Anfield, strange days indeed.
It's absolutely shocking. The more we seem to have in the ground, the worse it seems to get.

Long gone are the days when 23,000 took the roof off the stadium against Auxerre.
Fans and players both failed to turn up for the biggest game of the season so far. That was fecking awful.

Forget title races on the back of that, when the team needed lifting the fans didnt want to do their bit.

Top 4 race it is.
Did any of us ever start singing Sacked in the Morning?
Did any of us ever start singing full stop?
Did Onana have a difficult save to make? I can't really remember any.
Alisson had to save us at least a couple of times.
Just terrible, literally couldn’t string a pass together. Dunno what’s happened but no one looks like they know who the person next to him is.

United came for a draw and honestly can say they created the best chances and we needed Allison in form to save us again.
It’s caught up with us and play like this against West Ham and more importantly Arsenal and we’ll get torn a new one
This is just nonsense. For one, Arsenal won't park the bus, which will help us.
Arsenal will park the bus though.
Nah no chance they'll be as defensive as United were today.
They will.
They will hope to hit us on the counter.
Buses don't counter.
Except United countered twice and nearly scored.
I would say we had more chances than they did, despite not making the right attacking decisions.
Their two chances were probably better than any of ours.
What game did Klopp watch? We played well.

Mind-boggling interview.
He's not an idiot. Klopp knows we weren't good but he's not going to say it especially with all the games we have coming up.
that was poor and disappointing. Cross, shot, cross, shot, cross, shot - like Man Utd under moyes.

I would take a Bobby firmino at 32 coming on for half an hour and try and instill some football in this lot.
I was thinking exactly the same thing.

thisisnottaken1

Fairly sensible comments those, tbf. This is the worst United side in years and they seem more furious with their own team.
Meanwhile, on Facebook, I’ve seen people saying this is a bad result for us because we parked the bus and came here to win - even though this is the best result we’ve had at Anfield for six years.

Then again, it’s Facebook. It’s more surprising to a see a cerebral take on that website than not.