RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - AMad year

city-puma

When our season has been so poor, you guys still find the way to laugh at them? Amazing! They are 21 pts ahead of us!

thisisnottaken1

I fecking love that we’ve had our worst season in like 45 years yet Liverpool still couldn’t beat us in any of the three games we played against them. The fact that we’ve derailed their season is simply beautiful.

RedDevilRoshi

So delightful that it’s ourselves that have derailed their Jurgen fairwell fairytale season :D

Simeen

Supports
United
When our season has been so poor, you guys still find the way to laugh at them? Amazing! They are 21 pts ahead of us!
Those times when we didn't win anything under Fergie, they used to laugh at us too even though we were miles above them

Robertd0803

Crystal Palace being Liverpools bogey team year after year will never stop being amusing.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Only World War 3 can stop Arsenal and City now
Alexa play Bob Dylan I threw it all away
Gang of pricks wrecking Klopp’s last season.
WTF? They're not doing it on purpose ffs.
Lol, i think he means Palace mate.
Who knows, he wouldn't be the first whose said that today.
Arsenal lose today and it’s back on, right? RIGHT?!
Who cares?

The results of both Arsenal and Man City have been irrelevant all season. We had to focus on the top four fight. We’re not safe on that front yet considering our form, but we should pick up enough points barring a total disaster.
Absolutely no chance of winning out. We fecked the two easiest games of the run in.
Maximum of 3 points off the top with 27 to play for :rolleyes:
Still in it on points, even if we are unlikely to finish top now. Both City and Arsenal will need to drop points in the remaining games for us to have a chance. And then it's the small matter of us needing to win our games.
Abu Dhabi will win it from here - their remaining fixtures are a pisstake. Only hope would be for Spurs to do their usual hoodwink, but even they look truly atrocious right now.
Truth is we were probably performing way above our level all season.

Rookie in goal most of the season, 2 kids playing regularly in the defence, brand new midfield etc. etc.
You’d be amazed how few people realise this. As in, almost nobody.

Secure top four and it’s a successful season.
Yup totally - but klopp leaving has irretrievably skewed this perception

Eric_the_Red99

It’s just funny that even when they’re at their best in 40 years and we’re at our worst in 40 years we can still end the season with a winning record against them, and now they might end up with nothing but the league cup on Klopp’s farewell tour. If you can’t find humour in that, you’re not human!

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Are you still pretending to be a United fan?
I dunno, he's going on about how Darwin Nunez is actually good in that thread. I don't think even the actual Liverpool fans are doing that anymore.

ThatGreyKit

Are you still pretending to be a United fan?
Seems upset Liverpool lost. Telling United fans they can't laugh. Bigging up Nunez.

Either pretending or the type of bloke to angrily yell out "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO HAVE" if somebody smiles, waves and says have a nice day.

Winrar

feck off with that shit. Liverpool losing like today will always be funny

Now back on topic… always makes my day seeing this thread get bumped.

padr81

Supports
Man City

That guy who thinks 6 games left = 27 points to play for. They're def winning the league if they get 4.5 points for a win and 1.5 for a draw. :lol:

Also the guy who said they should keep hoping for the league as long as its impossible... only give up while its possible.:lol:

Dr. StrangeHate

Can someone please compile all the "United wrecked our season" comments in one list. I want to put it in an Morgan Freeman voice generator to read to me everyday.

WitchWithoutACat

And?

They will most likely win the league cup only this season. The supposed best team ever.
Not that we will win the FA cup, but if we do, our season is more successful than theirs.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
I see them laughing on shitcafe. Let them. They will feast and drink themselves merry and fall asleep in the tents this night, whilst we must retreat, lick our wounds; honour and bury our men. Their joy at our misfortune may sustain them in the gruelling months ahead. But they will grow complacent. They shall forget about the threat of the red menace. Whilst they are resting on their laurels, we shall rebuild. Stronger, smarter, tougher than before. As the nights stretch into August, they shall sleep contently, only to be woken by the beat of a drum. Softly at first, like the first beat of a butterfly’s wings, but soon increasing in sound and intensity, until it is deafening. By the time they realise what it is, it is too late. The red men are here, lined up to face them on the brow of the hill. Our soldiers, resplendent in red, hearts on their sleeves, calves in their socks, waiting to vanquish them once and for all. Hold fast, red men, We. Shall. Return. This isn’t the fall of Rome, it is the start of an empire.