Razor Ruddock threatens to beat up Paul Merson on podcast ...

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Apologies if the title is a little tabloid, you can watch for yourselves.

All is well...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Merson could ever so slightly improve his style of broching the subject in the first one.

But if anyone is well placed to know about the dangers of not treating yourself right it's him!

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Storm in a teacup. Quite a few in that generation had drinking problems. Tony Adams being the most notable before he got sober.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Two of the most unlikeable footballers to ever step foot on a pitch. Age hasn’t changed my opinion of either.

Couple of irrelevant horrible fecks trying to stay relevant.

FujiVice

It isnt a podcast. Its a TV series following fat or old footballers around to have a match in France. Judging by the last series, this is staged. Its on ITV this Monday.

Example, they had a match with Germany on the last series and England won 4-2. I mean, come on!

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Storm in a teacup. Quite a few in that generation had drinking problems. Tony Adams being the most notable before he got sober.
Kenny Sansom seems to have had another unfortunate episode too which has apparently left him fighting for his life. I know footy was likely like that in general, but the Arsenal squad of that era just seemed awash with drink and drugs in particular.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Kenny Sansom seems to have had another unfortunate episode too which has apparently left him fighting for his life. I know footy was likely like that in general, but the Arsenal squad of that era just seemed awash with drink and drugs in particular.
Here's a documentary about Adams' problem. I'm not sure if Graham was naive or wilfully ignorant.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
I watched the Adams documentary the other week. Really eye opening watch. There is a short interview with Wenger at the end who was in disbelief that no one knew...

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Two of the most unlikeable footballers to ever step foot on a pitch. Age hasn’t changed my opinion of either.

Couple of irrelevant horrible fecks trying to stay relevant.
Yeah they annoy me too. Especially Ruddock, but what the feck do you expect them to be doing? They have little or no education, will never be a coach or manager as Merson certainly proved. So of course they will attempt to stay relevant.

TheReligion

Abusive
Ruddock is a right knob head. I remember him turning down Eric's collar and breaking both of Andy Cole's legs in a reserve match. He later bragged about the latter on talk sport.

Shit footballer. The only thing he's battles now is type 2 diabetes.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
I remember Ruddock turning up on "Can't pay, we'll take it away" which is probably why he always ends up on these types of TV shows.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal

You clearly don't know much about your own club then.

Wilt

Not keen on either of these two but if they fight they should do it properly in a boxing ring, three 3 minute rounds separated by two 1 minute fag breaks.

Winner gets a crate of beer and £20 worth free bets with Ladbrokes.

Tarrou

that was cruel and insensitive from Merse

if you're going to have that conversation with a mate have it in private, not in front of others let alone a camera

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
You clearly don't know much about your own club then.
It isn’t possible for you to deduce what I do or don’t know about my own club from a post in which I did not reference it.

TheReligion

Abusive
that was cruel and insensitive from Merse

if you're going to have that conversation with a mate have it in private, not in front of others let alone a camera
I'd have sympathy if Ruddock wasn't such a wanker. I would imagine he's already told him in private so did this as a last resort.