Real Madrid’s best player of the last decade?

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
  1. Ronaldo
  2. Modric
  3. Ramos
  4. Benzema
  5. Marcelo
  6. Casemiro
  7. Varane
  8. Kroos
  9. All others
For me, the ranking for them this past decade or so. 1-3 is a tier, 4-6 is a tier, Kroos and Varane the tier below, and then whoever else like Bale and Courtois is well behind.
This is a very good list but I would place Kroos over Casemiro. Then Bale and then Isco and Varane.

Kroos has been something really serious at Madrid.

Also, Modric on a par with Ramos.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
This is a very good list but I would place Kroos over Casemiro. Then Bale and then Isco and Varane.

Kroos has been something really serious at Madrid.

Also, Modric on a par with Ramos.
You think Isco over Varane?? Yeah Kroos has been class but tbh I always felt if there was one replaceable midfielder in that team, it was Kroos. You need the DM for balance, and Modrić is one of the best ever.

Dannn411

It will always be Cristiano Ronaldo - recency bias be damned. But Ramos, Modric, Benzema, Casemiro and Kroos would round out the top 6 in that order.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
It will always be Cristiano Ronaldo - recency bias be damned. But Ramos, Modric, Benzema, Casemiro and Kroos would round out the top 6 in that order.
You forgot Marcelo

Modric. Is this even a debate anymore?
It never was. One of the best players of all time, arguably the best, spent his prime years at Madrid. Good as he is, that player is not Modric.

You really can't claim its anybody other than Ronaldo, just as you couldn't argue Messi wasn't Barcelona's best player over the same time period despite the other stars in that team.

Bondi77

I may be pushing the boat out here but I would wager it is not going to be a Spaniard :lol: :lol:

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Quite impossible to pick out just 1 player. But if I had to, Modric.