Real Madrid and Barcelona's debt

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Not sure it's true but it seems they don't play Coutinho atm to not pay 5mil to Liverpool.
Probably to delay it. I've read they have to pay out on a lot of the clauses if he's sold before his contract is up.
Astonishingly bad deal.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
When people say, can't blame Messi, who's gonna say no to that kind of money. That reminds me of the Glazers. Can we blame them for milking out United as cash cow? Who's gonna say no to free money?

Okey

Oh dear! Never heard of such a first refusal arrangement. Enough rumours to think the Coutinho situation is true. Some really deep financial mess they've got themselves into. What were they thinking??? Or is it just Covid that has caught them out?

Ekeke

When people say, can't blame Messi, who's gonna say no to that kind of money. That reminds me of the Glazers. Can we blame them for milking out United as cash cow? Who's gonna say no to free money?
Yes.

Messi has been the best player in the world trying to be successful on the pitch. If Barcelona werent offering him this stuff another club would have because hes arguably the best player of all time. So thats very different in my book

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Yes.

Messi has been the best player in the world trying to be successful on the pitch. If Barcelona werent offering him this stuff another club would have because hes arguably the best player of all time. So thats very different in my book
This is about "who's gonna say no to that kind of money" reasoning.

You know it takes two to tango.

dinostar77

As difficult as next few years will be for Barcelona. Many its best for the club in the longer run in terms of getting back to what it did best. Developing from within, stop with the stupid expensive signings and closing the book on the Messi era.

Bole Top

Not sure it's true but it seems they don't play Coutinho atm to not pay 5mil to Liverpool.
same goes for Dembele apparently. his next game triggers a clause because it will be his 100th game for Barca so they have to pay another 5 mil. to Dortmund.

Falcow

As difficult as next few years will be for Barcelona. Many its best for the club in the longer run in terms of getting back to what it did best. Developing from within, stop with the stupid expensive signings and closing the book on the Messi era.
As much and all as I couldn't give a fiddlers what happens to them. This is exactly what they need to do. Messi should have been sold for 100m last summer and they could have moved on. It would have been best for both parties. The Couthino transfer was nothing of short of insanity. They blew their Neymar lotto win on junk, much like the average joe does when he wins the lotto.

Rooney stayed too long with us, Gerard with pool. Messi with barca but Ronaldo was too smart to let that happen at Real.

Anyway as they are Mas que un club, I'm sure they will be fine!

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
same goes for Dembele apparently. his next game triggers a clause because it will be his 100th game for Barca so they have to pay another 5 mil. to Dortmund.
So what they going to do? Never play them :confused:

Bole Top

So what they going to do? Never play them :confused:
I doubt it will reach that point as their squad is fairly thin atm and they simply have to use them. Coutinho won't be back until march in any case, but they did chose to bench Dembele for tonight's game even though he isn't injured. maybe he's just being rested before CL games, who knows.