Real Madrid v Liverpool | Champions League Final (May 26th, 2018)

R'hllor

My opinion about Mazic aside, think he had decent game and its not a surprise tbf, he hold his own in Belgrade derby so last night was like vocation to him.

gaucho_10

As I said here before the game, we wiped the floor with them.

Sad to see how they fell apart mentally after Salah injury because they looked decent before that moment. Still, a dangerous team in the making with players like Keita and Fekir coming this summer.

Newman123

Supports
Arsenal
It's been stated several times but only Barca would have stopped this Real winning. This team just has a knack of doing it in the CL. If they met Barca somewhere in their run then they would have been knocked out and someone else would have won the CL.

Coxy

Yes, could agree with that but yesterday we saw what was known to many: They are a one man team cause as soon as Salah got hurt the team disintegrated. They fell backwards and Real were on them from then on. Although Sane rolled his sleeves up.
What was shown for me was they need a new keeper desperately. Karius is not good enough for the champions league final. Madrid scored a wonder goal but were gifted 2 goals too. As much as they are a 1 man team - they need a new keeper too

Well, it worked. Sat in the garden having a beer with my old man during the game. Living in Salford, there were neighbours watching the match who were shouting and cheering Madrid goals. Got a text from my brother saying it was 3-1, and the weight of the world was lifted from my shoulders. I watched the highlights earlier, and all I can say is thank god for the Liverpool keeper :lol:

Last edited:

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Well, it worked. Sat in the garden having a beer with my old man during the game. Living in Salford, there were neighbours watching the match who were shouting and cheering Madrid goals. Got a text from my brother saying it was 3-1, and the weight of the world was lifted from my shoulders. I watched the highlights earlier, and all I can say is thank god for the Liverpool keeper :lol:
:D:D:D

Flytan

Ah yes I forgot the reason I wanted Liverpool to lose was because deep down inside of my I am afraid of failure

Thanks for reminding me dude who looks like the guy from Modern Family

theralyst

:rolleyes: just forgetting how football works the world over. Sometimes people like to pretend it's not all just a pantomime.
I swear, these sanctimonious gits take football too seriously. It's all part of the fun; lighten the feck up.

Kapardin

Or maybe it is a sign of the fact that supporters of football clubs which are rivals of Liverpool like to -- shocker, shocker -- see Liverpool lose? What does he expect? That everyone roots for Liverpool to win and for Everton and United fans to cheer their parade? Blockhead.

Seen articles claiming Klopp is still a "winner" despite losing, that Liverpool are on the up and next season they will be even better, defeat only strengthens their resolve etc. Funny we didn't see these articles after United's FA Cup defeat, and we actually had a legitimate excuse in that we finished 2nd. Liverpool have a spell over the media.

Finn MacCool

Supports
Liverpool
Whilst the glee with which our defeat was celebrated is painful to take, it has to be accepted and in a strange way welcomed. If Utd or any other rival fans started to support us in Europe, after they had been knocked out, I would be very worried for the future of the human race.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Ronaldo 5 times.

Say what you want about him not scoring, but he was a big reason why they were in the final. SIIIIIIIIU!
No, they were in the final thanks to Marcelo and Benzema. Two players who also showed up in the Final.

Ronaldo was a ghost since the first leg against Juventus. He has been fairly poor since then.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
No, they were in the final thanks to Marcelo and Benzema. Two players who also showed up in the Final.

Ronaldo was a ghost since the first leg against Juventus. He has been fairly poor since then.
Supports:

Barcelona

We also just gonna forget how Ronaldo destroyed PSG and Juve? While also being top scorer in the CL AGAIN.

El Pasillo

Shame that Benzema's great individual performance against Liverpool has gone completely under radar...

Was among the best player on the pitch together with Modric.

Great analysis on Benzema from that game.

Streamable video