Real Madrid v Liverpool | Champions League Final (May 26th, 2018)

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist

Who do you guys think will win and why?

Mods add a poll please.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
No surprises here apart from Can.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin

Lallana didn't make it then? Not sure if that's a good or bad thing for Liverpool.

Last edited:

Zoo

I’m not sure how Bale can be happy being benched for yet another CL final.

El Pasillo

The BBC will never play against Liverpool. The game vs Barcelona was the first time in almost abyear that the BBC started a game and they didn't developed well. Vs Liverpool you can be sure Zidane will play Isco for having the ball most of the time, and he won't play a frot 3 that would be perfect to Liverpool attack because neither of the three really tracks back.

Also, in the 2 other UCL finals Zidane and Madrid played the last 2 years, the team that played the last Liga game was the one that played the UCL final.

So expecting to see Karim playing in the final is nothing but a wishful thinking from your side. Definitely not happening...
:lol:

Real Madrid just annouced the XI where Benzema has been included...

Source

Told you that Benzema was gonna be a starter in the CL-final and the remaining XI spot stood between Bale or Isco.

Cezzine

Supports
Real Madrid
:lol:

Real Madrid just annouced the XI where Benzema has been included...

Source

Told you that Benzema was gonna be a starter in the CL-final and the remaining XI stood between Bale or Isco.
Hahahahaha its unbelievable! I thought Zidane was finally giving the players a starter place by merits but no.

Benzema had his worst season by far since he is in Madrid and Zidane puts him before Bale, Asensio and Vazquez that have been great only because he is like his little brother as he has said.

I hope Benzema has his 2nd good game in the season today... :annoyed:

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Real's XI is just soooo much better. Really can't see a Liverpool win here.

Aboutreika18

Liverpool's bench. :lol:

Real's is ridiculously strong. Given how important subs have been for Real in previous CL finals, it could make the difference in the 2nd half or even extra time.

El Pasillo

Hahahahaha its unbelievable! I thought Zidane was finally giving the players a starter place by merits but no.

Benzema had his worst season by far since he is in Madrid and Zidane puts him before Bale, Asensio and Vazquez that have been great only because he is like his little brother as he has said.

I hope Benzema has his 2nd good game in the season today... :annoyed:
Well, Benzema's place in the line was indeed deserved by merit since he offers a great support for Cristiano and still vital for facilitating RM's game.

Never mind that Benzema's hold-up play will be essential.

His poor goalscoring production in LaLiga this season is completely irrelevant.

Benzema had many good/great individual games in CL and your team are in the CL-final thanks to his brace against Bayern Munchen.

Suggesting that Benzema had only 1 good game in the season is either blantant trolling or having a bad memory...

And having the likes of Bale, Asensio, Vazquez etc. on the bench are damn great since their pace will be useful against tired legs.

Last edited:

SirAF

Ageist
How the feck can that Liverpool lineup scare anyone tonight? Famous last words..

Hawks2008

To think some people on here wanted this rabble to get through City... Let's just hope Ronaldo and co. get it done.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
It strikes me how little quality LFC have on their bench. Apart from their starting XI's front three, they're pretty shallow.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
I'm in a romantic Italian seaside village with the missus and she wants to go to dinner. I don't think I can swing watching the match live. Will a replay or extended highlights be available later on Youtube?

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
It strikes me how little quality LFC have on their bench. Apart from their starting XI's front three, they're pretty shallow.
Agree 100% - one wonders how this team got here and might win it! Omg!

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I'm in a romantic Italian seaside village with the missus and she wants to go to dinner. I don't think I can swing watching the match live. Will a replay or extended highlights be available later on Youtube?
Can't you refuse dinner?

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
reddit.com/r/footballhighlights
reddit.com/r/footballdownload

Will be on those subs for sure.

Runner

I hope Real win this. The alternative would be horrendous.

Cantonaaa!

http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/matches/
I always use this site. Highlights and extended highlights of most matches.
Edit. And full matches of course.

Canagel

The real Madrid midfield though.... it's such a mismatch in there. All this talk about Salah, Mane, Firmino. These games are won in the midfield and Liverpool won't get near Real in the midfield. I'm not worried one bit.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That back 8 for Liverpool! And they've got to the champions league final.
It really is an incredible performance.

Which obviously I hope is all they have by full time!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The real Madrid midfield though.... it's such a mismatch in there. All this talk about Salah, Mane, Firmino. These games are won in the midfield and Liverpool won't get near Real in the midfield. I'm not worried one bit.
Didn't Roma have a far superior midfield on paper? And still got blasted?