Red Cafe

French Henry

I might start my own forum to revolt against something.

I'll keep you all informed, but at the moment I'm leaning towards Women's Tennis and the fact that it's utterly pointless barring 5 or 6 players.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Livvie said:
Recently, or altogether?

I probably meant breakaway forum No. 1 of recent weeks.

:houllier:
The one Weaste destroyed?

That was the one I was on about. As soon as any Redcafe Mod appeared on there, people bombarded them.

I liked that site though, I was able to edit peoples posts. Er, not that I did or anything, of course :nervous:

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
noodlehair said:
The one Weaste destroyed?

That was the one I was on about. As soon as any Redcafe Mod appeared on there, people bombarded them.

I liked that site though, I was able to edit peoples posts. Er, not that I did or anything, of course :nervous:
Yes, that's the one I meant. I liked it too - and tried to be well behaved!

WeasteDevil

noodlehair said:
Possibly, by going completely mad and attempting to sabotage the site.
If I had wanted to sabotage it, I would have done so. I am quite entitled to change the contents of my photobucket about, even if one image is a huge vertical banner that said "Slabber Is A Spastic".

Also, if I wanted to be malicious, I could sabotage the new forum as the software it is running on is full of huge security holes.

Veng

WeasteDevil said:
Also, if I wanted to be malicious, I could sabotage the new forum as the software it is running on is full of huge security holes.
Interesting, as its not.

PM me if you know otherwise though, and back it up with a technical explanation, and we can swap notes about how the caf can also be compromised.

:rolleyes:

Richardson

WeasteDevil said:
If I had wanted to sabotage it, I would have done so. I am quite entitled to change the contents of my photobucket about, even if one image is a huge vertical banner that said "Slabber Is A Spastic".

Please do it. :D

WeasteDevil

Veng said:
Interesting, as its not.

PM me if you know otherwise though, and back it up with a technical explanation, and we can swap notes about how the caf can also be compromised.

:rolleyes:
It is, and I wil send you a PM in the morning.

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
Diarra said:
Please do it. :D
Very constructive. We are trying to reach an amicable conclusion. :rolleyes:

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Davo said:
Isn't it just time to step back, and stop being so fecking gay?
Not stepping back and not being so fecking gay is the cornerstone upon which the Caf was founded.

BTW John Barns was crap.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
bigjet66 said:
:houllier: Spastic moron. The only thing you can sabotage is the caf (and your family for being such a spastic moron :) )
And you pull your neck in n'all. If the Caf guidelines were in place when you were on your homophobic comedy run you wouldn't even be here.

WeasteDevil

bigjet66 said:
:houllier: Spastic moron. The only thing you can sabotage is the caf (and your family for being such a spastic moron :) )
How about your excuse for a brain?

Veng

WeasteDevil said:
It is, and I wil send you a PM in the morning.
Done some checking and it all seems pretty tight, probably one of the most secure forums out there, especially as its also on a "globals off" server.

The team responsible for finding holes and exploits in PHP using MySQL actually use it for their own forums ... so .....