RedCafe Fantasy Draft League (Like the Yanks)

Muffled funk

Not to be trusted
If we trade a player with someone do we get all the points they have accumulated or does it go back to scratch?

evra

Bitten by an adder as a baby, the adder died.
If we trade a player with someone do we get all the points they have accumulated or does it go back to scratch?

That post displays a serious lack of understanding of the entire game, I don't know where to start.

It's a bit silly that the bids are public, anyway to turn that off?
That's a good point, I have fixed it so that nobody can see the highest bid.

Muffled funk

Not to be trusted
That post displays a serious lack of understanding of the entire game, I don't know where to start.
Said the guy in ninth place.

When I make a trade, will I acquire the stats/points from the players I acquired from the beginning of the season, and will I lose the stats/points from the players I traded away? If not, then how can this be done?
When you trade for players, you will not acquire their stats/points prior to when they were on your team. Conversely, you will retain the stats/points from the players you traded away while they were Active on your team. If you want the opposite to occur, your Commissioner can do so retroactive to any date/period using Commissioner Mode in the Trade page.

Thanks FAQ

evra

Bitten by an adder as a baby, the adder died.
When you trade for players, you will not acquire their stats/points prior to when they were on your team. Conversely, you will retain the stats/points from the players you traded away while they were Active on your team. That's very much the norm and it's the way our league works.

Muffled funk

Not to be trusted
Probsbly a wise move to delete that Muffled!
Come on, it's not that bad of a question.
Just think for a second about what a retarded rule that would be.
I thought it would just make for more tactical trading with more focus on the numbers trying to weight up exactly what you would gain with what you'd lose in all of the different stat groups.

Muffled funk

Not to be trusted
That was a big bid for ozil, I signed sakho I didn't even really need another defender but just split the money between him and eto in the hope I'd get one of them.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I got Eriksen and Lamela. Happy with that, I put in a bid for Sakho as well but Muff beat me to it the sod. Pretty happy with my option though, got all my bases covered I think and have decent cover, although it's scary the amount of Tottenham players I have! :lol:
  • Paulinho
  • Sandro
  • Defoe
  • Lamela
  • Eriksen
  • Vertonghen
I hope Hooper starts playing for Norwich though, think he'll do well there.