RedCafe.net Podcast - Episode #45: HENRIK LARSSON Interview

schiavone1

Coming up on episode 45 of the RedCafe.net Podcast, Steve and Dov look at the weekend's disappointing 2-2 draw with Fulham and ponder Paul Scholes' England future.

We are also delighted to welcome former Manchester United, Barcelona and Celtic star Henrik Larsson to the show for an exclusive interview.

With the upcoming game against West Ham United in mind,Iain Dale of westhamtillidie.com also joins us to preview the match.

You can subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes.

Do make sure you keep an eye out for regular Twitter updates and get yourself signed up to the RedCafe.net Podcast Facebook group too!

[podcast]http://podcast.redcafe.net/RedCafe_Podcast_045.mp3[/podcast]If you cannot see the above audio player, you may alternatively download the podcast directly

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Most manliness voice in the universe.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Jaysus, how'd yee get an interview with Larsson?

Excellent stuff, DLing now

mehro

Ass face
Stickies tend to get ignored. I'm going to unstick this one and try to keep it on the first page over the next day or two so more people notice it.

schiavone1

Cheers people, hopefully we can get more former players on in the future...

schiavone1

Hi Dov, good interview, must take quite a bit of preparation. Who is Salvation then, is he part of the team or just a gimpoid falsely claiming credit for your interview?
Only a little, though I did manage to disturb him while he was shopping then making dinner for his daughter.

Salvation... who are you???

MacMUFC

Excellent work lads, really good interview. Larsson is a good bloke.

Steve

Thanks for the positive feedback guys. Much appreciated.

Completely agree Gaffs. It's not always easy if it's not something you're used to doing regularly but we definitely need to up our efforts in posting, for sure.

Danny

For sure. It's good to know where we are going right/ wrong too from you guys. Posting more is something that needs to be done.

iPete- love it!

schiavone1

For sure. It's good to know where we are going right/ wrong too from you guys. Posting more is something that needs to be done.

iPete- love it!
With your paltry 5 posts you need to catch up Big Man!!

Danny

Yours are only high due to you posting the Pod- we all know that! But, you are right though I do need to post more.

What was he making for his daughter?

schiavone1

Yours are only high due to you posting the Pod- we all know that! But, you are right though I do need to post more.

What was he making for his daughter?
haha, true true.

he had a "steak and some veggies" i dunno what she had but she did enjoy it :)

Danny

Cant believe you went in straight away asking about the most horrific thing in his life (probably)!

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
schiavone1, how did it feel winning your first grand slam title in Roland Garros mere months ago?

schiavone1

schiavone1, how did it feel winning your first grand slam title in Roland Garros mere months ago?
It was special, very special indeed ;)

@Danny - well, i thought i would get that one out the way first... it made him stronger.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Stickies tend to get ignored. I'm going to unstick this one and try to keep it on the first page over the next day or two so more people notice it.
Well that didnt work very well - I almost missed this due to the sticky!