Reddit goes full on North Korea

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Honestly not sure this deserves a thread of its own. This is basic Reddit behaviour.
Why not? Do we have a daily allocation of threads?

Also I can't find the Reddit thread

nimic

something nice
Scout
Why not? Do we have a daily allocation of threads?

Also I can't find the Reddit thread
There's no thread, or allocation, it's just that this is just one of the many things about Reddit. Another of those is that this might easily turn out to be outrage over nothing. The userbase is very excitable.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Surely this will just Streisand Effect and more will talk about her than ever before. People never learn.

Was she hired as a mod or like proper staff? Would be a bit odd if she has links to paedophilia.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
I can kinda understand trying to keep the staffs personal details private. I can see the use of having a automatic script that deleted and permabanned anyone who posted Nialls personal details for example.

But this is a bit much.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I see a Graham Lineham link there, I wonder what investment he might have in this story...

cyberman

Theyy once gave an award to the mod of a jailbait sub.

feck Reddit, quite frankly.

Trequarista10

Not surprising. Remember that Gislaine Maxwell was one of the most powerful Redditors.
Was that proven? I thought it was a Reddit-QAnon cross over theory based on the fact some bloke had Maxwell in his username and didn't like Trump

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
When I'm on the NSFW sub-reddits, now when I click onto a user's profile all of the thumbnails of their dirty pics are blurred. Blurred titties just don't hit the same :( Reddit really is going to the dogs!

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Was that proven? I thought it was a Reddit-QAnon cross over theory based on the fact some bloke had Maxwell in his username and didn't like Trump
There’s a bit more to it including some dates lining up, especially going offline since shit hit the fan, but could still certainly be a big coincidence. Then again, it’s not that wild a theory really.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
Only way to prove it 100%, would be for her to come out and admit it, but the evidence is quite convincing. Way too many coincidences.

Would be naive to think that, all of the biggest social platforms on internet/media, are not ran by powerful people who dictates the narrative, to influence and control people.

Last edited:

nimic

something nice
Scout
Only way to prove it 100%, would be for her to come out and admit it, but the evidence is quite convincing. Way too many coincidences.

Would be naive to think that, all of the biggest social platforms on internet/media, are not ran by powerful people who dictates the narrative, to influence and control people.
I have no idea who that guy is, but a quick look makes it clear he's a major conspiracy nut:

Vaccines/Bill Gate (in this one he also says he doesn't believe in Macroevolution): Becoming GMO People In A Brave New World

DEEP FAKE CONCESSION SPEECH❓❗

PLEASE GIVE ME THE CORONAVIRUS!

Are masks the tool of the devil: The Mask of the Beast

False flag Capitol Storming: Chaotic Protest at the Capitol in Washington DC

"De-transitioning" stories: tales from /r/detrans

Covid is a plot to destroy Christian nations: Destroy western civilization with this one weird trick!

He's worthless as a source, and honestly this is something you should have considered before you posted.

Last edited:

George Owen

He's worthless as a source, and honestly this is something you should have considered before you posted.
Never heard of him before too, but he is just basically just summarising some of the coincidences, he is not the source of the info. (Doesn't matter he is a nutjob. Even a broken clock...)

Look yourself for better sources (like the original thread in reddit where they discussed it, if it still exists...). I just lazily posted the first shit that appeared just to give an idea for those ignorant of the situation.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Online forum seeks to become the conspiracy theory it so often proclaims to unearth elsewhere?

Shamwow

listens to shit music & watches Mrs Brown's Boys
Never heard of him before too, but he is just basically just summarising some of the coincidences, he is not the source of the info. (Doesn't matter he is a nutjob. Even a broken clock...)

Look yourself for better sources (like the original thread in reddit where they discussed it, if it still exists...). I just lazily posted the first shit that appeared just to give an idea for those ignorant of the situation.
Why are you promoting sources that you don't trust yourself, that is fecking stupid and has resulted in your giving an amoral twat some free marketing.

George Owen

Why are you promoting sources that you don't trust yourself, that is fecking stupid and has resulted in your giving an amoral twat some free marketing.
Already explained in the post you quoted.

https://www.inputmag.com/culture/is...ne-of-the-most-powerful-redditors-of-all-time

Anyway, still no signs of life from the account in question, since the arrest.

Like Twain once said, the truth is stranger than fiction...

Bottom line: Reddit has many questionable (pedophile apologists) people in position if power and influence.
https://www.inputmag.com/culture/re...popular-pages-going-silent-for-it-to-admit-it

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Already explained in the post you quoted.

https://www.inputmag.com/culture/is...ne-of-the-most-powerful-redditors-of-all-time

Anyway, still no signs of life from the account in question, since the arrest.

Like Twain once said, the truth is stranger than fiction...

Bottom line: Reddit has many questionable (pedophile apologists) people in position if power and influence.
https://www.inputmag.com/culture/re...popular-pages-going-silent-for-it-to-admit-it
Oh Jesus. Graham Linehan is going to be all over this