Reddit ITKs

gulli_G

Who's saying this?
The ATC Muppet thread on reddevils reddit, I'll try find link.

Edit: Here the link, click on the links in muppet section of his comment. Has the context:

https://www.reddit.com/r/reddevils/comments/c8qpe8/-/et22mco

FYI, bit of background, Bruno's wife posted instagram pic of kids with location Porto. The awards event took place in Porto where Bruno won MVP.

One of the companies that United use for private jets, same as for Wan Bissaka was listed as going to Lisbon from Manchester. As plane coming close to Lisbon, some dude on Reddit who claims to have a contact said that the planes not landing in Lisbon but Porto, just at that time the plane turned and landed in Porto, it is due back in Manchester 5.15pm UK time.

Really hope this is true as I did see the plane tracking before. I did track the flight whilst it was in the air. And it did happen.

Last edited:

Denis' cuff

Edit: Here the link, click on the links in muppet section of his comment. Has the context:

FYI, bit of background, Bruno's wife posted instagram pic of kids with location Porto. The awards event took place in Porto where Bruno won MVP.

One of the companies that United use for private jets, same as for Wan Bissaka was listed as going to Lisbon from Manchester. As plane coming close to Lisbon, some dude on Reddit who claims to have a contact said that the planes not landing in Lisbon but Porto, just at that time the plane turned and landed in Porto, it is due back in Manchester 5.15pm UK time.

Really hope this is true as I did see the plane tracking before. I did track the flight whilst it was in the air. And it did happen.

Love that post in so many ways

RedTiger

Half mast

Yes mate. This is what Caf summers are about.

0le

I hate to break it to you guys, but I am a flight attendant and this is not for Bruno Fernandes. Its some rich dude who is well known around the circles of the flight crew.

did i do it right?

gulli_G

I hate to break it to you guys, but I am a flight attendant and this is not for Bruno Fernandes. Its some rich dude who is well known around the circles of the flight crew.

did i do it right?
Get off your redcafe and get back to attending Bruno.

gulli_G

BMBF = Bruno Miguel Borgas Fernandes

JHM = Jacob Harry Maguire

This is the guy who got AWB announcement right and speaks code sometimes

0le

He does graphics for "The United Stand" fan channel on Youtube.

Woodzy

To be fair, this is quite entertaining. It could genuinely be a flight for Bruno.

gulli_G

https://www.reddit.com/r/reddevils/comments/c8qpe8/-/et2h1rc

Not sure if this has been mentioned.

Probably has been given our love of Muppetry and ~~stalking~~ sleuthing.

As we know, Bruno's agent (his wife's brother) of course has his own agency, "[MRP Positionumber](https://positionumber.com/index.php/contacts/)".

The company has a registered office address in London (so unlikely it's an actual office) -

*8th Floor Becket House, 36 Old Jewry,*
*London EC2R 8DD*

But, also just outside of Porto (probably where the actual office is) -

*Rua Nova do Fojo, nº243*
*4410-380, Vila Nova de Gaia*

As already noted, from Bruno's wife's [Instagram post](), she is in Vila Nova de Gaia.

gulli_G

Her Instagram was 1hr ago, a private jet is in Porto from Manchester, this is definitely entertaining , United fans are some of the best muppets/investigators.

Snafu17

This is definitely more entertaining than Spoofex's daily updates of book size long waffle, but it will also very likely end in tears (or more accurately in a few pages of complaints about the lack of signings).

Joseunited

Her Instagram was 1hr ago, a private jet is in Porto from Manchester, this is definitely entertaining , United fans are some of the best muppets/investigators.
Getting yourself worked up ready for the big let down.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
It must be him, could also be Fellaini on vacation.

But I believe it's him.

0le

BREAKING NEWS: A plane just took of from the same airport where LJ75 is but it wasn't LJ75!

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Hello, yes I feel obliged to clarify. This is co pilot of Learjet 75, I bring with me Bruno Mars because He wants to visit Manchester for something of great importance.

You can now feel good and safety, take care of health, don't read many lines, thank you.

0le

Hello, yes I feel obliged to clarify. This is co pilot of Learjet 75, I bring with me Bruno Mars because He wants to visit Manchester for something of great importance.

You can now feel good and safety, take care of health, don't read many lines, thank you.
Let the flight crew do the annoucements please. Damn co-pilots, always stealing our thunder.

nainaisson

Well, if the painfully cringy morons at the United Stand say Fernandes is joining, that's as good as a picture of Fernandes holding the shirt and shaking Woodward's hand. I had my doubts, but I guess now it's pretty definite that he's joining.

United Pro

Cheers mate! Let's see if there's anything in this.

gulli_G

Getting yourself worked up ready for the big let down.
Let me have some fun, the dour state of inactivity has meant something like tracking a flight is much more fun than talking about the club, most united fans are moaning about Pogba or lack of transfers. We finally have something fun to do.