Reddit ITKs

gulli_G

Isn’t Hoogewerf basically signing for United because he’s rejected the offer of a first professional contract?

He’s effectively a free agent therefore Ajax have nothing to do with it. He just rejects their offer and signs professional terms with us.
There is still some compensation as he was trained by them. Usually determined by tribunal, but we pro ably offered something as part of the deal.

aTimeRemnant

Thanks, but I'm even more confused ! the g as a low 5 ??
I must/am getting old !
He means the branding of De Ligt's name if we were to announce him, like when Pogba signed we used the term 'Pogback' to generate hype.

'De Li5t' - the 5 being slightly below the other letters to make it look like the letter G, because he'd be our new 5

Last edited by a moderator:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Thanks, but I'm even more confused ! the g as a low 5 ??
I must/am getting old !
I knew that was a phrase noone would get.

The 5 was used instead of the g in deligt.
But if you just write deli5t it looks more like an s....so has to be lowered so its down like a g.
(Phone is too poor to show how that'd look)

Hope that's a less crap explo.

Affirmation

I'm still unsure on what to believe when it coems to these "Reddit ITK's" but if this is actually legit then I'm hyped for sure :drool:

BlueHaze

If there's anyone not credible it's this Rightsaidfred guy. He is one of the worst. Previously said we'll get Mbappe etc, he's full of crap like most these guys.

Tiber

I'm still unsure on what to believe when it coems to these "Reddit ITK's" but if this is actually legit then I'm hyped for sure :drool:

It's easy.... Don't believe any of them, they are all dishonest trolls who are seeking attention.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag

Saul? The CM that was named private?

Seems like Pogba will leave if we end up signing him, can’t see us spending small amount if we are targeting him. In fact he could cost almost the same as Pogba or even more, his contract end in 2026.

No way we are getting him below £100m unless if his clause is below. That’s such a bold name or option for CM to be shout in transfer target. It sounds even more non-believable.

Cliche Guevara

What a lot of shite! I can’t believe this guy is still going.

So a transfer he said was going to be announced two Wednesdays ago at 10pm is now 75% expected in around three weeks?

Where do people get their ideas from. Honestly.

Kidders

I knew that was a phrase noone would get.

The 5 was used instead of the g in deligt.
But if you just write deli5t it looks more like an s....so has to be lowered so its down like a g.
(Phone is too poor to show how that'd look)

Hope that's a less crap explo.
Get it now.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yep. The one signing that looks certain in James is rated less likely than the other two?

Generally when an "itk" sets a date it's false.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Right said Fred lad is embarrassing. Watch all of those deadlines come and go. Absolute charlatan.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
This is so annoying.

Attention seeking ‘ITKs’ mixed with people fed up with football and thus desperate for some positive news, therefore believing everything these people say despite the claims being completely unsubstantiated and in most cases, contradictory.

I just can’t buy any of it.

mkso

These “ITK” are bollocks, especially the one call Fred, he got everything wrong but peoples still believe in him.

Basically, these ITK in reddit have a formulation, one of the “ITK” said something and other “ITK” will confirm that he also got the similar info, when the things didn’t happen at the end, they will say: please understand the situation changes.

They will never die.

Dolf

How about one of us makes a Reddit account and start posting ‘itk’ stuff.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
It makes you think why someone would just come out and act as an ITK without any credible source of information. What do they get by peddling such nonsense?

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
They're trolls - but fans of clubs such as United and Arsenal buy into this shit out of desperation.

Norris

Apparently this person is on the Caf. Make of this what you will.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
That last one sounds more believable. That Fred lad sounds like he has Woodward on speed dial. Anyone who believes him is an absolute weapon.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Hi. Just before everyone starts berating me, I'm not "In the know" I just passed on what I was told. Probably rubbish, I dont even believe it. But it is what it is
Hopefully no one starts to berate you. Since you said you are on caf, I tagged you.

Sterling Archer

Hi. Just before everyone starts berating me, I'm not "In the know" I just passed on what I was told. Probably rubbish, I dont even believe it. But it is what it is
Ladies and gentleman, Redcafe's first muppet challenge?

If we sign Jovic, promote this fella. If not, give him an appropriately tagline? False Muppet

passing-wind

These ITKs are talking nothing but nonsense, useless sources who basically notion that the entire dealings of scouting / transfer activity is common knowledge to even the dinner ladies like there's no structure.

The club is huge, private information regarding players and targets is usually typically associated with the hierarchy that's why the club officials will often brief the press for information. So unless these stupid articles and reports are coming from Stone / BBC and other reliable sources it's all propaganda.