Reddit ITKs

NinjaFletch

He called the signings of Fred, Grant and Dalot last year. He's different to the other ITKs in that he posts rarely, but when he does its usually solid info.
And Kohler, and James and (now) Wan Bissaka. He clearly gets some info.

And the funny thing is the morons on Reddit chased him off because Spoofex disagreed with him :lol:

Baneofthegame

And the funny thing is the morons on Reddit chased him off because Spoofex disagreed with him :lol:
I was just about to post this, the one credible guy and they chased him away! To protect Spoofex who again has quadrupled down on De Ligt.

Classic.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
We should try to invite him in here, we'll trust him!

Le Red

I was just about to post this, the one credible guy and they chased him away! To protect Spoofex who again has quadrupled down on De Ligt.

Classic.
Nothing is more unpopular than the truth.

MrPooni

This Norwood tweet syncs perfectly with what that Simon was saying yesterday so he's definitely ITK as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This Norwood tweet syncs perfectly with what that Simon was saying yesterday so he's definitely ITK as far as I'm concerned.

Why? So he can witness @Sassy Colin calling everyone gay for believing him first hand?
But...but... @Sassy Colin said that transfers are only announced on the day they're agreed...

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
The Twitter itk was correct. Xisimon or something. He should have his own update thread here

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I am looking for his next tweet/update now if any. He definitely knows something when he said the agreement was concluded yesterday
The problem is, he posts very rarely indeed.
And normally very close to it coming out in the open.

But I suppose we can't have it all!!

Cliche Guevara

Somehow I’m blocked by Simon on Twitter. I don’t even remember giving him grief.

In fact, I posted on here that I did think he knew someone within the club.

Tiber

Medical done. Announcement tomorrow

Remember that you heard it here first

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Medical done. Announcement tomorrow

Remember that you heard it here first
Worst ever update? :lol:

LindaChang

:lol: He's claiming 10 points on stuff that haven't happened because apparently no one else claimed it because well obviously, it hasn't happened.
and yet some people still fall for his bullshit. They're saying that he isnt completely wrong??? He even said that TFM gonna get his chance this season when the guy just posted that he's out maybe until next february since April.

RedDevil@84

The spoofex guy got brilliantly played by Raiola feeding his sources with bits about United.

Golden Nugget

Spoofex mentioned Ole will take one last look at Fosu Mensah during pre season tour and decide if he’s worth keeping.

He’s out for 6-8 months with an injury :lol:

nainaisson

Spoofex mentioned Ole will take one last look at Fosu Mensah during pre season tour and decide if he’s worth keeping.

Forcing Fosu-Mensah to play in a knee brace and crutches is a good test of character for the boy. I'm on board with these new, innovative training techniques from Ole.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

:lol:

Don't worry, he asked his source about this