Referees influencing games by not giving yellows

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Seriously ref should be questioned for not giving yellow to Noble, it's as blatant as it can get.

Fts 74

Slightly off topic but has anyone noticed how often players kick the ball away when a free kick is given against them?

Maybe its just me but I always thought that was a booking, seen Dawson do it a couple of times last night.

BlahRules

Slightly off topic but has anyone noticed how often players kick the ball away when a free kick is given against them?

Maybe its just me but I always thought that was a booking, seen Dawson do it a couple of times last night.
I dont know why our players never kick the ball away to the side to allow us to get back in to position. It's quiet clear we don't have leaders at the back.

Matriac

I dont know why our players never kick the ball away to the side to allow us to get back in to position. It's quiet clear we don't have leaders at the back.

We stop fast freekicks and throwins all the time, but we mostly do it by picking up the ball as if complaining to the ref, walk away and then throw the ball away from the spot. Makes it less blatantly obvious and not so easily bookable offense as it should be. (But when Noble doesn't even get one for that bodycheck on VDB I guess we should just blast them into the stands.)

SAFMUTD

I've seen Shaw do this fairly often. Cant remember anyone else doing it though.

binary bot
One of my big hates in football. Blatant yellows constantly ignored because the referee doesn't want to start booking players yet.

Dias with a blatant foul to stop a counter and the referee let's him off.

Josep Dowling

One of my big hates in football. Blatant yellows constantly ignored because the referee doesn't want to start booking players yet.

Dias with a blatant foul to stop a counter and the referee let's him off.
Its a big part of City’s play. Make small fouls that look innocent but in the long term run of play they have stopped a counter building early. It needs to be looked at, at some point, but I’m sure nothing will happen.