Reserves Draft QF2 | BBRBB v Aldo Staine

Who will win based on all the players at their peaks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
I voted for BBRBB because I think that in football more than any other sport, a team takes the personality of its manager. BBRB has shown a steadfast determination and singlemindedness that reminds me of the great 05 Chelsea or 56 Steaua Bucharest in their will to win. He's not getting sidetracked by drama and hurt feelings like Aldo/Stain are. Aldo/Staine are making the same mistakes as 09 Arsenal or 97 MLS All Stars West. I think Diego Simeone would agree that talented high maintenance sides may look better on paper but as we all know, Redcafe Reserves Drafts aren't played in paper they are played on the pitch. And on the pitch, I'll take BBRBB because of their mental strength and also because less of their players are in wheelchairs.
:lol:

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Intriguing highlighted half (considering where you pasted it from). Really makes one question the nature and motive behind certain votes.
Yeah, it's a joke. From the people who've voted for BRRB, you can see a number of first time voters and see they have decided to ruin the thread. It's actually quite pathetic and cliquey but hey-ho, well done.