Reserves v City (H) Thurs 11 March

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
It was decent enough, I couldn't belive how many people were there. I missed the first 5 mins because of the queues to get in.
We saw the queue all the way down moss lane, then walked back to the away fans entry and were in within 2 minutes hehe

Those 3 or 4 kid city fans trying to be heard were quite amusing, 'feck off back to Stockport' :lol:

datura

We saw the queue all the way down moss lane, then walked back to the away fans entry and were in within 2 minutes hehe

Those 3 or 4 kid city fans trying to be heard were quite amusing, 'feck off back to Stockport' :lol:
I was stood near them 2nd half. The usual predictable 'USA' and 'Hate united, love Glazer' stuff.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
We were right behind the goal in the first half and then slightly over to that side in the second, was a good amount of singing around us in the second, enjoyed it.

PS18

I quite enjoyed the actual game for the most part, although it did go downhill second half. Was committed and a bit feisty anyway, makes a change from some of the humdrum reserve games you get.

Have to admit I'm a reserve game snob though and hate the rare games with crowds as big as tonight (anyone actually catch the official attendance) - too many muppets talking nonsense, hard to just amble around and watch from various different positions as I usually do, and - most importantly - impossible to get a pint at half-time without giving up on the game about ten minutes before the break to get into the queue. Wonder if the message about Hargreaves not playing didn't get through, couldn't believe how many were in there when I walked in.

datura

I wandered into the bar and couldn't be bothered queuing as it took me 10 mins to get served at the last game and there was only 10 people at the bar!

I think with the pace of the game there were a lot of misplaced passes and far too many aimless long balls from the back from us in particular. City were marginally the better side and deserved the draw, although the highlight was the Keane finish. I was impressed with him in particular against Onouha who is a decent player and he held his own.

De Selby

Scottish
Supports
Guangzhou Pharmaceutical F.C.
I've only seen snippets of him, but Will Keane looks like a really classy player.

Girish II

Extended highlights

Part 1/3

Part 2/3

Part 3/3

A bit late but De Laet's injury and very brief interviews with Ole and Will Keane in these clips.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
I've only seen snippets of him, but Will Keane looks like a really classy player.
He suprised me this season - because i'd not seen him. He's got good potential but it's easy to think that when your having good season. Hopefully it's just the start for him because overall - he's looking a class act