Reserves v City (H) Thurs 11 March

datura

Diouf v lively, Keane showing up well against far more experienced and physical players. Possebon and Norwood playing well too. Been a bit disappointed with Obertan.

Elliot, re Nimely he was in the England u20s or u19s with James and Brandy last summer and wasn't particularly impressive in a poor England side. Looks lively tonight though. Their no4 had looked good to me.

Ivor Ballokov

just saw the keane goal, how cheeky was that! He has a brother doesn't he? I've not seen anything of him though, is he younger?

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
just saw the keane goal, how cheeky was that! He has a brother doesn't he? I've not seen anything of him though, is he younger?
Roy?

How are the lads doing? I'd expected Macheda on the bench since he's back in training. Shame about Owen

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Diouf v lively, Keane showing up well against far more experienced and physical players. Possebon and Norwood playing well too. Been a bit disappointed with Obertan.

Elliot, re Nimely he was in the England u20s or u19s with James and Brandy last summer and wasn't particularly impressive in a poor England side. Looks lively tonight though. Their no4 had looked good to me.
Aye, been very sloppy.

Widnes

has anyone got a decent stream they can PM me to watch the rest

cheers.

Oh and that William Keane sounds a classy player seems to be making jump from acadamy to reserves very well and very quickly.

Girish II

Twins. He played in the milk cup and is a right back. Looks like they will be playing for different countries.
It's apparently because he wanted to raise his profile at United and he wasn't going to get opportunities with the England side at least not until he starts to feature more regularly for United. So he chose the republic due to his father being Irish.

Ivor Ballokov

Twins. He played in the milk cup and is a right back. Looks like they will be playing for different countries.
Cheers, is he playing in the academy then? I've only seen them a few times this season and it's always been brown or the italian lad at right back.

Girish II

De Laet looks to have a nasty injury, he's crowded by the medical staff. Hope it's not serious. Well he's being stretchered off.

Girish II

Just when you thought he might get opportunities with our defensive injuries in the first team. Really hoping it's not serious.

datura

Cheers, is he playing in the academy then? I've only seen them a few times this season and it's always been brown or the italian lad at right back.
He may have been on the bench for the first few games but didn't come on as far as I remember.

The city player went for de laet there as they were pissed they didn't get a free kick against possebon. Hope it's not serious. Dull 2nd half.

Girish II

Just Sky+ it. No obvious signs of a break, the city player has hit De Laet's right leg right on the lower shin with the lace of his boots. De Laet's foot was in the air at the time but both players went in very hard.

Will just have to wait for official word