Reserves v Man City

Kelvin

Possebon makes Reserves return

Rodrigo Possebon returns from injury in the Reserves' Manchester derby on Wednesday evening.

The Brazilian midfielder has been out of action since suffering a badly-gashed leg in September's Carling Cup win over Middlesbrough, but will line up against Manchester City at Ewen Fields.

Possebon is joined by Rafael, Manucho, Darron Gibson and goalkeeper Ben Foster in bringing first team experience to a strong Reserves side.

Foster presides over a defence comprising Rafael, Richard Eckerlsey, David Gray and Corry Evans, while Possebon and Gibson join Tom Cleverley, Sam Hewson and Danny Drinkwater in a fluid midfield.

Manucho will start as the Reds' lone striker, while Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Warren Joyce have plumped for a bench featuring Ron-Robert Zieler, Jimmy Derbyshire, Magnus Eikrem, Matt James and Anton Bryan.

The match will be shown live on MUTV, with coverage starting at 18:30 BST.

twitter thread suggester
Great line-up, can't wait to see Manucho, Rafael, Possebon etc.

Coca Cola

One balled wonder
The only problem with the line-up is that there really aren´t any natural wingers, hope Rafael and Eckerlsey bomb forward quite a bit.

prateik

flv buffers too much for me ..
976+128 that stream takes a lot of my connection .. and i think my upload speed is way too low for it to work properly .
was hoping for a justintv link .. cant find one

prateik

Tumbling Dice : thanks ..was using that .. not working too well with my net .. still better than nothing .

twitter thread suggester
That Weiss fella for City looks quite the player.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
I want to see more of Manucho in dangerous areas. I havent seen much of his striking ability just yet.
Problem Manucho faces is that he is in a team with a young midfield that lacks any real width. He may just end up playing the Emile Heskey role tonight which players going forward like Hewson and Cleverley can take advantage of.

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
The FLV stream is working great for me. No stuttering,nice picture and sound.