Reserves v Man City

prateik

how many of these have a decent chance of being involved in the QPR game

i'm looking forward to that game

Coca Cola

One balled wonder
There´s a guy playing for City called Me. It´s quite annoying, the commentators on MUTV are always saying stuff like "player x has the ball, passes it to Me"

Coca Cola

One balled wonder
From what I´ve seen of Manucho he´s quite one footed, he´s great with his left foot but doesn´t like using his right foot much. In both those chances he´s had his ball on his right foot.

He´s been impressive though, done everything except score.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
The two chances Manucho had were incredible because they started EXACTLY the same way. Both with his back to goal just inside our half, him spinning and going through one on one. It was stunning actually but a pity he didn't tuck one away

anything about now

MUFC lad living in a matriel world
Is Manucho better than Dong then?

I only ask because Dong couldn't score for the reserves either.
Dong had decent ability but seemed intimidated by the aggression of the English game and couldn't adapt at all. Don't think he learned the language either. I think Manucho could become useful for us, he has a great header and i can't wait to see him on the end of some Nani and Hargreaves crosses.

Coca Cola

One balled wonder
Dong had decent ability but seemed intimidated by the aggression of the English game and couldn't adapt at all. Don't think he learned the language either. I think Manucho could become useful for us, he has a great header and i can't wait to see him on the end of some Nani and Hargreaves crosses.
I always thought Dong´s problem was that he didn´t have much of a football brain, he could do decent things when he got the ball to his feet but when he had to be in the right place at the right time, he failed. I remember in his first team debut against Chelsea, Chris Eagles did fantastically to get down the left wing and get the cross in, but he stood somewhere at the edge of the penalty area and just watched.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I always thought Dong´s problem was that he didn´t have much of a football brain, he could do decent things when he got the ball to his feet but when he had to be in the right place at the right time, he failed. I remember in his first team debut against Chelsea, Chris Eagles did fantastically to get down the left wing and get the cross in, but he stood somewhere at the edge of the penalty area and just watched.
I think his problems were a combination of what you just said and the previous post.

One thing's for sure, Manucho's shown more in his first 2 reserve games than Dong showed in his first 20.