Reserves v Man City

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
If Manucho could build up some speed, he could become lethal with those turns.

Might also be a fitness issue, but I like what I see so far.
I think you are right.....his fitness, particularly in the fast paced English league can't be 100% yet. After playing Greece last March and April he was out injured for nearly four months. He has since played two reserve games and a cameo in the league cup.

Give him time because he looks a decent player.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
If Manucho could build up some speed, he could become lethal with those turns.

Might also be a fitness issue, but I like what I see so far.
He seemed fairly quick at the ACN. No speedster but he got around the pitch well and combining pace and strength he got past players. And that was Manucho in the form of his life.

x42bn6

He seemed fairly quick at the ACN. No speedster but he got around the pitch well and combining pace and strength he got past players. And that was Manucho in the form of his life.
I know, but against City, he seemed to be labouring - kind of reminds me doing the 800m. :D

He's got big legs as well and he was really struggling to get past City's defenders which was a bit odd.

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
A severe lack of math fitness is to blame.
In addition he is playing with new teammates and a new system. I think there is a big divide between reserve team football and African Nations Cup type of football and it takes time to adapt. I think he has shown good potential over the two games I have seen and we should not take away anything from those performances, even if he didn't get on the scoresheet.