Reserves v Newcastle H

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Pogba's a wee bit too casual for my liking, I think he tried to head that back to his keeper then. He needs a loan spell after this season if he's still here. He reminds me of Welbeck when he was younger at the moment in that he's very gifted but he's a bit too casual, Welbeck's work-rate has developed a lot since then and hopefully the same will happen with Pogba.

ArmchairCritic

All that said he's a wonderful specimen Pogba, great physical frame and technical ability, hope he stays here for a long long time.

Raulduke

All that said he's a wonderful specimen Pogba, great physical frame and technical ability, hope he stays here for a long long time.
Yeah he's really starting to impose himself on this game now! It's probably just not really his style but he only seems to lack that little bit of urgency.

Raulduke

Great goal all round there! Terrific through ball from Petrucci and calm finish from Keane.

ArmchairCritic

Scary upside with Pogba, if we can get his work-rate to improve and if he has good mental strength he'll go very far.

Raulduke

Norwood's long range passing is worth a mention. Ridiculously accurate at times.

Sewelly The Geordie

Most of our boys won't make it, our youth setup has been and still is a long way behind where it should be.

We've only really put any kind of focus into it very recently, for years we've lost local players to Boro and Sunderland or others have slipped through the net completely. Ridiculous really considering what should be a hotbed of young talent. Last 10 years and I can count the number of graduates to actually make it on one hand (Taylor, Carroll, Ameobi, Chopra, Ramage...and I'm struggling).

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Our reserve have some excellent midfield talent. Tunners, Pogba, Morrison, Lingard, Cole, Petrucci will all have good career(hopefully some of them here)

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Absolutely wonderful watching Pogba, Lingard, Cole, Petrucci, Norwood and Keane in the same team. Pogbers off for Thorpe at HT.

KM

Thorpe's gonna play in midfield then?

prateik

Its exciting to see new young players get a chance in the first team.

KM

Why's that :drool: worthy? He's miles away from being ready to be playing for the first team at Anfield. I'd much rather he was nowhere near the matchday squad.
It's natural for people to get excited over young talents, just as it's natural for you to get excited over any financial thread made on the Caf. He's also not miles away and hence why he has been recently involved with the first team(getting on the subs bench) etc..Obviously Fergie thinks that he's the most ready out of them all.

ArmchairCritic

Why's that :drool: worthy? He's miles away from being ready to be playing for the first team at Anfield. I'd much rather he was nowhere near the matchday squad.
:confused:

He's pretty much been involved in all the Matchday Squads since the Blackburn game at OT. He was at the Emirates, on the bench against Bolton, he was at the Etihad too.

AVARiCE

Because we're United fans and the potential for a youngster to become a hero against our rivals is what excites us.