Reserves v Newcastle H

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
The keeper's dropped balls like that about 3 times prior to that goal

Minkaro

It's nice to see Own Goal back from his injury, and scoring again.

prateik

Not when they aren't ready and we're forced to include them in the squad due to a ridiculous number of injuries. It's anything but exciting. Terrifying more like.
You are terrified way too easily.
He wont be involved because of injuries. It'll be if Fergie thinks he is ready to be involved in some form.
Park, Giggs, Carrick, Rooney, Scholes, Anderson arent all going to be injured.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
I know that! It's still not a good thing. He's only there because three of our first team squad midfielders are unavailable.
Why is it not good, it's not ideal but it's a valuable experience for Pogba and you never know how he'd react if we did have to play him. Admittedly he's looked nervous in all his minutes for the First Team so far but if SAF think he's ready...

GCHQ

Glazer Crevice Headquarters
Sir Alex Ferguson, Ben Foster, Hayley McQueen.....
Why is not good, it's not ideal but it's a valuable experience for Pogba and you never know how he'd react if we did have to play him. Admittedly he's look nervous in all his minutes for the First Team so far but if SAF think he's ready...
But I don't think he believes Pogba is ready. ''Terrifying'' was obviously OTT but the fact that he's in and around the matchday squad shows how weak we are and how badly hit we've been by injuries. Hardly breaking news I know.

Raulduke

If Massacci worked on that beard of his he could be the new Zambrotta!

Minkaro

Paddy wants more. If it was up to him, I bet we'd have five attackers on, rather than five defenders.

Virtuoso

Fantastic goal and two superb assists by Davide Petrucci so far tonight, it's been a really good overall performance by him too. Great to see considering some of us have rated him very highly for a few years now but he has unfortunately been beset by injuries.

Would love to see him getting in and around the first team squad in the near future, just hope he stays fit and keeps progressing the way he has been.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Pogba in the first half led Terry McDermott's kid a merry dance. The Italian lad too.

Impressive side allround, makes me wonder why you've had so few break into the first team in the last decade... is this a good generation?
Yes this for me is our best generation in a while.