Reserves v Sunderland (h)

prateik

Not sure Hargo will be risked
International break coming up.. he can train for 2 weeks and hopefully be available for the games after that.

With all the injuries, I half expect anyone with any chance of being involved in the first team to be wrapped in cotton wool.

jeston

United Res Team: Devlin, R. Brown, Vermijl, Norwood, Gill, Wootton, Bebe, Tunnicliffe, King, Morrison, Obertan

Bench: Pogba, Johnstone, Thorpe, Petrucci

Stojan Stamenic

Great, very attacking team. And great news for our youngsters - Thorpe, Morrison and Tunnincliffe are called for England U19 match against Netherlands on 29th March. United is only team with 3 players (there should probably be William Keane, but he is injured). I don't know what will they do if Youth Cup Semi against Chelsea is scheduled close to that date.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Anybody else think that Gill or Wooton could be on the subs bench for the Bolton match due to our injury crisis?

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Yes, or maybe Tunnicliffe, who can cover right back and central midfield.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Exciting team tonight. Good to see Tunnicliffe and Morrison being rewarded for their excellent performances on Sunday.

twitter thread suggester
Lovely team that.
Here's hoping Bebe and Obertan steps up a bit - and not just for the last 10 minutes where they exploit the tiredness of the opponents.

Virtuoso

Great to see that line-up, looking forward to this. Hopefully Davide Petrucci will play a bigger role off the bench.

prateik

Any chance of there being a stream for this? It wouldve been a cert. had it not been for the Europa league

twitter thread suggester
Re. streams, it's scheduled on the usual site. Though it does seem odd that the very popular magic tv stream would show it when there's EL.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Who do you lads think has a chance of being a reserve defender incase we need it on Saturday?

I reckon Fergie will want atleast one recognized defender on the bench even if it is a reserve lad.

prateik

Re. streams, it's scheduled on the usual site. Though it does seem odd that the very popular magic tv stream would show it when there's EL.
I'm sure it wasnt when I last checked..
I see they have added it now.. hope they dont change it at HT when the Europa league starts

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Can someone PM me the "usual site".

I'm sure Top has in the past but I seem to have deleted the PM. :(

EDIT: Have it now.

twitter thread suggester
Myp2p.
The very first link when searching for "football streams" on Google.

Always surprises me when people ask for streams.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Will be interesting to see if Vermijl builds on his performance at Bloomfield, though obviously in a completely different role.