Reserves V Wigan 2nd Oct 2008

Fuzzymel

hey a goals a goal wont complain. Annoyed I channel flicked and missed it though.

PS18

Very well-worked by Wigan, draw would have been a fair result but fair play, they've pinched it on the break

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Very well-worked by Wigan, draw would have been a fair result but fair play, they've pinched it on the break
they did but our number two sold himself too easy. Very unlucky

Manucho did fine

PS18

Macheda was disappointing, as were Hewson, Cleverley and Gibson for me. Manucho did well, the defence were solid aside from being caught on the break for the two Wigan goals, Eikrem had a tidy first half, Stewart terrified Wigan on the right second half.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I liked what I saw of Manucho.

Obviously, rusty and not fully fit but he's got a decent touch, is fairly quick, great in the air, built like a brick shit-house, with a left-foot like a traction engine ((c) Alan Partridge) and a mighty impressive 'fro.

Felt sorry for him last night though. Mainly because of the shite weather but also because of the unbelievably shoddy service from the wings (and set-pieces). Can't wait to see how he does with Nani, Ronaldo, Evra and Neville/Brown pinging decent crosses into the box.

horselesspaul

Man Utd fan
It's Manchester United, United or Man United.
I liked what I saw of Manucho.

Obviously, rusty and not fully fit but he's got a decent touch, is fairly quick, great in the air, built like a brick shit-house, with a left-foot like a traction engine ((c) Alan Partridge) and a mighty impressive 'fro.

Felt sorry for him last night though. Mainly because of the shite weather but also because of the unbelievably shoddy service from the wings (and set-pieces). Can't wait to see how he does with Nani, Ronaldo, Evra and Neville/Brown pinging decent crosses into the box.
Yes indeed, the f@pfest will know no bounds.