Reserves vs Newcastle

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
ok it was about a month or so ago, Will Keane missed 5-6 clear chances in a game and people were criticising his finishing.
Nah I'm not doubting you mate. Given the some of knee-jerk reaction here, it's very possible the people might've said that.

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
Petrucci 4-3!

De Laet through alone with the keeper, but decides to square it to Keane who was tackled. Keane regained the ball and passed it to Petrucci who danced around a bit in the box and smashed the ball in the net.

Minkaro

That is a very nice goal from Petrucci. Good control in the box, good finish, good comeback.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
It's ridiculous even how our youth and reserves team are experts at making comebacks :lol:

mo0

Minkaro must have gone to get some food again. 4-3 it is :)

note - anyone catch the "Paul what you doing?!" shout when defending, heh.

lysglimt

Scout
Sheringham was slow alright but what do you mean "not that brilliant on the ball"? Compared to who?
He was good at shielding the ball - he was good at holding the ball up and playing other players into the action. He was not a brilliant technician like Keane is

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
Good save from Newcastle's keeper to prevent Petrucci from getting another one. I think the ball was played to Petrucci by a Newcastle player, which is why offside wasn't given.

Minkaro

Lucky that Fryers was awake there, could have given them an equaliser.

lysglimt

Scout
Joyce deserves credit for that move with De Laet - he is running them ragged

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
Almost cocked up defensively again. Tunnicliffe with a poor backpass, but Fryers was there to give it another touch.

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
Newcastle keeper with another good save. This time a shot from De Laet from close range.

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
Good save Johnstone from a Newcastle free kick. Bit odd this, but both keepers have actually played very well despite the 7 goals.

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
Keane 5-3! Long ball forward, keeper came out but Keane took it around him and slotted it into the open net.

Minkaro

Four for Keane! This is great stuff, nice touch round the keeper.