Reserves vs Oldham

MUFCgal

Oberton looks fecking great! i have a sneaking feeling SAF fancies him to play a part against Bolton.

this lad could be just what we need right now when it comes to that creative spark on the wing, and could give Nani and Valencia a kick up the pants.
That's the plan we're hoping for in all honesty. I won't say anything about Valencia at the moment, the lad's still settling in but Nani needs to prove himself more consistently and pronto IMO. If Obertan makes any type of impact in the first team, then I fear for Nani.

Obertan has looked good tonight have to say, loved that little trick he did moments ago.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Obertan looks like he'll fit in nicely.

umair

Oberton is quick, skillful with great awareness for a pass. Looks better than valencia and other wingers

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
For some reason I've been posting in the SSN thread....Obertan is looking good so far...the longer the games gone on his confidence and composure has shot up...lovely faint pass to Rafa a while back...The mop bros are playing very well too it must be said...they launched a counter attack on their own at one point...which is pretty much the closest you'll ever get to seeing what a team would look like with the same player in every position

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
He seems to play the correct pass everytime. Impressed so far.

032Devil

I've got a link if any of you want one

I'll only give it during the half-time break, mind

It's Justin but uninterrupted

Laphroaig

Obertan's a weird one. Tall yet quick and elegant. He's really looking good. Granted Oldham aren't, but I had expected him to be rusty, hasn't he been out for a few months now?

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
The cabbage patch dolls are clearly too good for Reserve level...they're all over the shop (in a good way)

twitter thread suggester
How people still don't know the url of MYP2P is beyond me.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Obertan looks like a player. Great pace, good passing, tidy touch, smart off-the-ball movement and seemingly not half bad at competing for headers.

M160RA

Was quite impressed with Obertan, even though it's only against Oldham reserves. Seems like an intelligent player.