Reserves vs. Villa

Ivor Ballokov

Very nice goal that. Great cross from Fabio and clinical from Keane...

and it's two, great technique from lingard on the volley.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Lingaard's the dark horse for me to become a first teamer. The likes of Petrucci, Fryers and Cole are getting more hype but Jesse is quietly getting better and better.
We are already well stocked on the goalkeeping front.

Donut

Wow, so Lingaard actually scored? Very impressive that.

Hans Moleman

Lingard, not Lingaard. He's not Anders Lindegaard :p You'll have to learn when he becomes a first team star.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Lingaard's the dark horse for me to become a first teamer. The likes of Petrucci, Fryers and Cole are getting more hype but Jesse is quietly getting better and better.
Been our best player in the reserves this season.

Minkaro

Sexy turn by Pogba there. He could have scored earlier (whilst my laptop was having a minor fit).

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
I've said it already in a other reserves matchday threads that Lingard is one of the best prospects from the academy in the last years.

He hasn't a thread with 200 pages like some other young players but he's the real deal for me.

Ivor Ballokov

Haven't seen a great deal of the reserves this year because of work but Will Keane looks to have really developed, he's leading the line very well and making some intelligent runs too.

Eriku

What a fecking turn by Cleverley just then! And Pogba's shown some playful possession play too! Good stuff... Fabio's been excellent going forward as well.

Eriku

"Crouching Smalling; Hidden Talent, this sunday on MUTV", with a heavy Korean accent :lol:

didn't know he was a jewdoite.

Eriku

Fabio's end product (ie. Crossing) is better than Evra's for me.
We weren't always this spoiled for good crossers... Ronaldo wasn't really the best of it for the better part of his career, Scholes usually doesn't get in those positions, Neville's been injured and waning, Evra's as you say.

But we have Giggs, Valencia, Nani, Jones, Cleverley, Rafael, Rooney... We're in spoiled in certain ways with our team, and so many have so much growing potential! :drool: