Gaming Resident Evil 2 (PC, all good consoles & Xbox) - £8.74 on PS Store

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Really looking forward to this. One of my favourite RE's (though in truth I think 1-4 are all great), anybody else a fan of the series? Due for release in January 2019, so not too long to wait.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Best of the old series resident evil.

Love how 1 car different doors diverge into 2 storylines.

They dont make it like this no more. I just hope they tone down the puzzle abit. It's amazing that leon was armed with a rocket launcher and he still need a key to open a wooden door

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Huge fan of the series and Resident Evil 2 is my favourite. They seem to have done some real work on this too, and not just put a little polish on the original. It looks great.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Loved this series back in the day. They ruined it with some of the later releases but this and some other releases (Cyberpunk, Red Dead 2 etc) are making me want to buy a console again.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Brilliant games.

Used to love Resident Evil and Silent Hill.

Sweet Square

Loved this series back in the day. They ruined it with some of the later releases but this and some other releases (Cyberpunk, Red Dead 2 etc) are making me want to buy a console again.
They did although the later shite ones sold a ton. Even with RES 7 and the whole bringing it back to the horror elements I'm pretty sure it didn't sell as well as 5 or 6.

Art Vandelay

Despite all the other great looking games coming out this is top of my wanted list. I love old school RE. Playing through REmake again a couple of times in the last few years was a delight.

They have talked about remaking the REmake like the RE2 remake. I know that was an awful sentence, but if they did it and made it look as good as this one then I'd buy it again. I'd also love them to do Code Veronica and RE3. They've already got the Claire model sorted for Code Veronica.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Huge fan. Can't wait for this to be released. The 1 and 0 ports were pretty decent and this is a full on remake.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Was my favourite RE. Can’t wait to get it

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Loved the first two. Still some of my favourite gaming moments stem from them and silent hill.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Playing all these games out of sequence. Played RE4 for the first time last year. Picked up RE7 earlier this year. Never finished RE1 and bought the Remake the other day so starting that this week.

Ainu

No love for 3:Nemesis? Loved that one.
That's the one I played the most, it was great. I remember Nemesis randomly popping up in rooms and corridors, growling STARS. That was usually when I started panicking. I loved 2 as well, though I didn't play it as much as 3. It seems they put a great deal of effort in this remake so I'm definitely getting this.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Is 1 the mansion one? And 2 where you go into a police station at the start?
I still don't know how much I enjoy RE games, as I still can't be arsed with jump scares. Completed 1 with a mate, and have love/hate memories about it :lol:

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
I still don't know how much I enjoy RE games, as I still can't be arsed with jump scares. Completed 1 with a mate, and have love/hate memories about it :lol:
Yep.
I loved the second one at the time.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
How can you not love 1 and it's voice acting.

Ainu

It's funny how I never noticed it when playing the game (even the remaster recently) but that's truly some The Room level acting. :lol:

- Jill, you're here too?
- Yes, you're here too?

- Chris, you're alive?
- My words exactly!

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
It's anything but great! 5 and 6 were low points of the series.

I can still play and enjoy 5, but it's absurd. Your plane crash lands in a volcano ffs.
5 was just about bearable for me.
6 was absolute pants and the only one to date I didn't finish.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
5 was just about bearable for me.
6 was absolute pants and the only one to date I didn't finish.
Yeah 5 is OK, I try not to treat it as a RE game though, more an action game. It's decent and enough fun, but was a let down, especially following 4 which was near perfect.

Less said about 6 the better. I did finish it when I got it but never been back to it. It was just a clusterfeck. Waiting to get 7 back off my brother as I still haven't played that yet (Well I played the first hour or so).

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
When I used to play Resident evil and got bored I'd have a habit of wandering around to attract as many zombies as I could and then just let them eat Jill. :lol:

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
To be fair I love survival horror. So when the series moved away from that I hated it. Res evil 7 brought it back to the survival horror genre and I loved it.
Yeah that seems to be a common trend among the people who don't like it. I can totally understand it however given how much I loved the old GTA games.