Gaming Retro Video Game Thread

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Diddy Kong Racing on the N64.

Play it.
You can play it online these days. I haven't tried it though.
Played a few levels of it on some website, and I can imagine I wasn't close to getting the full experience, but what I did get was fairly meh, of course I could also attribute that to it being the early(piss easy) levels. Maybe if I re-downloaded a N64 emulator and played it with a controller, but from what I experienced, wouldn't have it up with Mario, Sonic or CTR.

Revan

Assumptionman
Not retro, but I started playing Baldur's Gate. Gosh, it is super complicated. There seem to be 40 or so potential party members, and the game mechanics seem to be super complex. Fortunately, I am playing Enhanced Edition which at least ain't that brutal in battles.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Not retro, but I started playing Baldur's Gate. Gosh, it is super complicated. There seem to be 40 or so potential party members, and the game mechanics seem to be super complex. Fortunately, I am playing Enhanced Edition which at least ain't that brutal in battles.
Ahh one of my all time favourite games. I also LOVED Eye of the Beholder also - which is older still.