Rhain Davis

Fiskey

Can't stop thinking about David Nugent's hot naked
Then this probably is a very stupid thing to be doing while I should be running my own business but there's a post on 19th June saying he 'was at training'. I'm stopping now as its odd stalking a 15 year old child.

Genius Me!

Proud EE fan, 10k club member & NSFW crew member
Then this probably is a very stupid thing to be doing while I should be running my own business but there's a post on 19th June saying he 'was at training'. I'm stopping now as its odd stalking a 15 year old child.
Don't worry about it, I was stalking Harrop a couple of years ago on twitter. He even tweeted me a couple of times and now he's gone on to be one of the stars of the u18s this year so I feel my stalking is justified.

Genius Me!

Okay from a quick check, I gather that he lives in England, is a united fan, isn't happy that Giggs starts matches, still plays football and tweets like a twat.

SirFergie

Loads of kids get released at each age level.
I'm aware of that, but for someone who is supposed to be as talented as he is, I don't think we'd let him go before he reached an age where he could represent the U21's or even the first team. Look at Morrison for example, I don't believe for one minute that he wasn't trouble at 14 or 15, yet we gave him a chance to sort himself out and gave him a few chances.

I've not seen a lot of Davis but from what I've heard he's a very talented kid but I may be wrong and he just may not be good enough like someone else said.

Genius Me!

I'm aware of that, but for someone who is supposed to be as talented as he is, I don't think we'd let him go before he reached an age where he could represent the U21's or even the first team. Look at Morrison for example, I don't believe for one minute that he wasn't trouble at 14 or 15, yet we gave him a chance to sort himself out and gave him a few chances.

I've not seen a lot of Davis but from what I've heard he's a very talented kid but I may be wrong and he just may not be good enough like someone else said.
We signed him at what 9? It's very possible that he doesn't develop as he gets older and other kids progress ahead of him.