Rhain Davis

Danish Wizard

He should get himself a new agent. To get a lot of media attention. Start using twitter. Demand a better contract.. :(

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Samba, get a grip. It's very interesting, from a lot of perspectives, to track the development of young players especially those who get as much media attention and are signed as early as Rhain Davis - there can obviously be updates on how younger players are getting on. They do play football, you know.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
The club doesn't release any information about any young players, certainly not under the age of 16 so as PS18 said no updates and we shouldn't expect to hear any for a while.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

Raoul

Admin
Staff
The club doesn't release any information about any young players, certainly not under the age of 16 so as PS18 said no updates and we shouldn't expect to hear any for a while.
I was thinking about him just the other day. A quick Google search shows no real update other than the post from KM in August which says he was in a squad that played in a tournament in Italy in the summer: Rhain Davis of Manchester United – An Update! | England Football Blog

Don't think we'll hear much more about him for another couple of years due to his age.
cheers. good to see he's still with us. Its always interesting to see how a kid with skills like what he showed on his video develops with professional mentoring.

samabachan

Football is about glory, it is about doing things
Consider the absurdity of what you said. You're criticizing someone for asking for an update on a youth player in a youth forum.
See below.

You can't ban someone from a forum for trying to have a bit of common sense about things. Or are we turning into RAWK?

Raoul

Admin
Staff
See below.

You can't ban someone from a forum for trying to have a bit of common sense about things. Or are we turning into RAWK?
Your idea of common sense is having posters not ask about a youth player in a youth forum. That won't fly in here. If you don't like the subject matter, just move on to another thread.

Fiskey

Can't stop thinking about David Nugent's hot naked
Wonder if he'll have a career in the game

Drainy

Always bad when somebody gets released. Hope he finds a club and it works out for him.

Anyone else think Demitre Mitchell might get into a bit of trouble for saying that if one of Fergie's spies catches wind of it? It's Sir Alex' one rule about twitter 'don't talk about club business'

Genius Me!

Proud EE fan, 10k club member & NSFW crew member
Always bad when somebody gets released. Hope he finds a club and it works out for him.

Anyone else think Demitre Mitchell might get into a bit of trouble for saying that if one of Fergie's spies catches wind of it? It's Sir Alex' one rule about twitter 'don't talk about club business'
Not sure if serious but that would normally relate to first team news. Letting people know that a kid got released wouldn't piss of Fergie I'd suspect.

lysglimt

Scout
Not sure if serious but that would normally relate to first team news. Letting people know that a kid got released wouldn't piss of Fergie I'd suspect.
I guess we could try saying "we will release you - but you must promise not to spread the news" :)

PS18

Not saying it's definitely wrong as I'm not certain either way, but transfermarkt is horrendously unreliable.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
I'm sure a blog wrote a piece about an U'16 tournament earlier this year which he played in for us.

NM

England youth blog says he is still with us as of August. Think that is run by mo0 (the poster here) so hopefully he can confirm.

SirFergie

To be honest, find it hard to believe we'd release someone so early on without giving them chance to develop to an extent where they can prove if they're up to it or not. He's 15? I think we'd wait maybe another 2 years at least to see if he's up to it. Unless there was something going on behind closed doors, wasn't putting the effort in or whatever.

Fiskey

Can't stop thinking about David Nugent's hot naked
To be honest, find it hard to believe we'd release someone so early on without giving them chance to develop to an extent where they can prove if they're up to it or not. He's 15? I think we'd wait maybe another 2 years at least to see if he's up to it. Unless there was something going on behind closed doors, wasn't putting the effort in or whatever.

Loads of kids get released at each age level.