Richard Keys: The Ramblings of a Madman

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Check his comment history. He hasn't had one positive thing to say about United (dating back to before the season even started).
Had a quick glance, and it doesn't seem he's ever had anything good to say about anyone or anything other than Qatar, because of course.

glasgow 21

Any video re these pair of A holes should be banned from here. Hope is if Qatar win then we can ask them to sack these pair as part of the deal.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
That's what I was thinking of.

The players mostly seem embarrassed about it.

Imagine only a low key reaction to that last minute winner. They'd be 20 new threads in the United Forum all based around the players not having any passion, Ten Hag losing the dressing room etc.

The fact that they celebrated like they did shows how much they care and the collective relief.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Hairy hands loves sticking the fork into Utd, can’t stand the lecherous prick

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He’s going to go into overdrive now his employers have an axe to grind with us.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Doesn’t surprise me he goes on attack given his employers look foolish.

Heinzesight

Hairy hands loves sticking the fork into Utd, can’t stand the lecherous prick

Up until Saturday evening, the Qataris were the devil incarnate for most ABUs including our furry fingered friend. Now they are all firmly wedged up the Qatari ringpiece about what a missed opportunity this is. Hated, adored, etc.

Last edited:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Up until Saturday evening, the Qataris were the devil incarnate for most ABUs including our furry fingered friend. Now they are all firmly wedged up the Qatari ringpiece about what a missed opportunity this is. Hated, adored, etc.
He’s literally employed by them and has been for years.

tomaldinho1

It’s such a positive for me that he hates us, let’s me sleep at night knowing we’re the good guys

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Him and Andy Gray on beIN sports is like watching a senile, creepy uncle pretend it's still the 1990's and they're young and good-looking, rather than old men pissing in their diapers.

Loon

:lol:
Swore in his blog today via Twitter. Needs a David Brent "You're hard" gif.

Tyrion

He's such a troll. He wasn't that bad when he was at sky which makes me wonder was he was holding back at Sky and trolling in a more subtle way, is he exaggerating now for attention or has he just got more of a troll in the years since.

Trequarista10

I could barely watch a minute of that clip. It's so transparent he's trying to be a Piers Morgan style provocateur. You can see him take a slightly unnatural amount of time to speak, as he's thinking "how can I phrase this in the most irritating way". I know that inane shit probably helps viewing figures or something but it's so cringeworthy. If it were a diehard Scouser like Carragher you'd at least believe that he believes what he's saying, with Key he just comes across very disingenuous.

Loon

:lol:
He neglected to mention we are pretty much level with his new favourite Saudi team.

RORY65

He neglected to mention we are pretty much level with his new favourite Saudi team.
He works for beIN in Qatar, he's definitely not pro-Saudi given they were pirating the feed and the general relations between the 2 countries. I enjoy his blog coming out and the clips of him hosting out there, it's entertaining how ridiculous he is and how he's become so much more pompous than he was when he was on Sky (and he wasn't exactly humble there).

DavidDeSchmikes

you got to remember pundits and fans were going into this game with the assumption it would be a demolition job by Liverpool. That didn't materialise, so now the likes of Keys (who doesn't like Ten Hag) are throwing a strop

always_hoping

Keys is not a pundit not sure when and how he got it into his head that he's one. Needs to stick to presenting which he's poor at also but at least the talking will be left to actual pundits.

RedRJ

Keys is not a pundit not sure when and how he got it into his head that he's one. Needs to stick to presenting which he's poor at also but at least the talking will be left to actual pundits.
I was thinking exactly the same. Isn’t his job to introduce the advert breaks???

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Impossible to take a bloke seriously who said "did you smash it" and "you'd be hanging out the back of it"

IT!
Absolute douche.

90 + 5min

I could barely watch a minute of that clip. It's so transparent he's trying to be a Piers Morgan style provocateur. You can see him take a slightly unnatural amount of time to speak, as he's thinking "how can I phrase this in the most irritating way". I know that inane shit probably helps viewing figures or something but it's so cringeworthy. If it were a diehard Scouser like Carragher you'd at least believe that he believes what he's saying, with Key he just comes across very disingenuous.
I was thinking the same. However, we know he hates ManUtd. That can't be hidden.

Why do people give this kind of people any attention? He clearly don't know anything about football, so what does he bring? What can he learn you?

Tyrion

Impossible to take a bloke seriously who said "did you smash it" and "you'd be hanging out the back of it"

IT!
Absolute douche.
When I read this post and saw "did you smash it", I assumed he was asking a player about a shot they took.