Richard Keys: The Ramblings of a Madman

RC89

Recently. He was practically a regular on Piers' show last year
You said 'would never touch'. Most of the mainstream media would love to interview him. Huge views up for grabs.

LARulz

You said 'would never touch'. Most of the mainstream media would love to interview him. Huge views up for grabs.
They actually wouldn't, as someone who works for one. He is constantly trying to offer up interviews but not getting anywhere. Even GB News isn't touching him. One interview, but it did feck all

Kag

Are we…..the baddies?
He’s a wretched individual.

Impressive how this statement attempts and fails to absolve himself of all responsibility while also revealing that his own children hate him. What a prat.

Last edited:

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
He’s a wretched individual.

Impressive how this statement attempts and fail to absolve himself of all responsibility while also revealing that his own children hate him. What a prat.
Agreed - that gives an insight into the man and it's not a good look.

Woodywizz

How he still has a platform is incredible. The utter dross he comes out with on BeIN sports is incredible. He’s an awful human being and a blatant piss can.

Brophs

The One and Only
His
My son Josh wasn’t at the ceremony at the weekend.
quote is one of the great “Actually. ACTUALLY…..” moments of all time. More important for him to own the Daily Mail than have people believe that at least one of his kids doesn’t think he’s such a peen that he wouldn’t even bother to attend his wedding.

Chairman Steve

This should inspire some young single men out there to grow hair on their hands, because you can still bag a semi-decent girl.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
He's hilarious in a very Trumpian way. Incredibly out of touch and has opinions you could bet your house on but you can't ignore it :lol:

poleglass red

At his age, I always wonder why get married again, you can just live together as a couple and not get the headache from the media. Supposed to be one of the best days of your life, yet they're being bashed from pillar to post and they knew they would be, once news got out. Comes across as a very unlikeable character. I always felt Andy Gray could have rebuilt his career in the UK without him.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
At his age, I always wonder why get married again, you can just live together as a couple and not get the headache from the media. Supposed to be one of the best days of your life, yet they're being bashed from pillar to post and they knew they would be, once news got out. Comes across as a very unlikeable character. I always felt Andy Gray could have rebuilt his career in the UK without him.
they are both cnuts, but also Andy Gray probably gets paid more at BEIN than he ever did with SKY

poleglass red

they are both cnuts, but also Andy Gray probably gets paid more at BEIN than he ever did with SKY
I always liked for the most part Gray's analysis of games though, especially when you see the state of co-commentators, and pundits these days.

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue

spiriticon

It's really nobody's business who he marries. Unless she is underage of course, which she isn't.

Dr. StrangeHate

Liverpool get one dodgy decision against them in years and the football world has gone crazy. You can see why referee's prefer to give them favourable decisions. It is not worth it to deal with the fallout.

Loon

:lol:
Next up, William Shatner: "I've been to so many science fiction conventions over the years, I KNOW I could pilot the shuttle if they took it out of mothballs."

GuybrushThreepwood

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
I know Keys and Gray come as a double act, but when Keys worked at Sky, I never thought that he was a particularly impressive presenter / host, and always thought that he would easily replaceable.

Now with Gray, I thought he was an excellent co-commentator, but a poor studio pundit.

In terms of Keys vs. the Mail, that's two villains going after each other.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Thank feck I don't have to watch these two dinosaurs on Sky Sports anymore. No one likes the celebration police.

AshRK

They aren’t wrong though are they? This is our “draw at home vs West Brom” moment.
Yes we should have been moaning and whining after the win. Why celebrate, how dare Manchester United players celebrate. Not good for the morale.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Can’t celebrate winning a game with 2 stoppage time goals now

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
They aren’t wrong though are they? This is our “draw at home vs West Brom” moment.
If you're really serious like this you must be an absolutely joyless individual.

Nope, not celebrating it's only a goal v (any team of lower status).

Red00012

We didn’t draw .
we were down 1-0 with 92minutes on the clock. Get a grip.
You clearly weren’t at the game you wouldn’t even think of this if you were.

edcunited1878

Much needed 3 points after some horrific performances compounded by shit luck....it's a massive relief and great to celebrate when you throw the dice and it comes off.

Especially after the typical shit house display by Brentford. Yes, we'll celebrate in front of our home fans thank you.