Richard Keys: The Ramblings of a Madman

LARulz

Piers' goes for interviews nobody else wants to do (bar Ronaldo but nobody could compare with the amount of sucking up)

His biggest interviews are what other serious news people would never touch like Kanye, Andrew Tate and these 2

cyberman

They were on TalkSport for a while after getting fired? He’s taking as if this is the first time they’re broaching the subject.
What can they even say now? It looks a lot worse in 2022 than it even did back then

tomaldinho1

Piers' goes for interviews nobody else wants to do (bar Ronaldo but nobody could compare with the amount of sucking up)

His biggest interviews are what other serious news people would never touch like Kanye, Andrew Tate and these 2
Yep - Katie Hopkins and Alex Jones incoming no doubt

Chief123

The only thing that interests me when I see Richard Keys now is his hands. He’s definitely had the lawn mower on them because they used to be polar bear hands before.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
They’ve already told their side of the story before, no?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
They’ve already told their side of the story before, no?
Trust me they go on about it constantly. The parts of the Football Cliches podcast that focus on them are amazing :lol:

galwayfa

The only thing that interests me when I see Richard Keys now is his hands. He’s definitely had the lawn mower on them because they used to be polar bear hands before.
Less hair on hands probably going in to areas that had less on it from before. :cool:

Leg-End

I seriously cannot think of a single person who could give a shit about what these two have to say.....10 years after the fact.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Has it only been 10 years? Weren’t the sexist swines cancelled around 2010?

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
Having largely ignored the Prem for 20 years, the biggest surprise was the sheer number of gobshites grifting a living talking bollocks about football. Some I expected better of (more cerebral ex pros) and some like Clickbait Keys, the bar end pisshead with an opinion on everything. It’s a world away from the championship where teams are ignored by the MSM and those that do report are largely fair minded and well, just normal.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
From Ronaldo to Keys and Gray. That is going to BOMB :lol:

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Richard Keys thinks he’s way more important than he actually is. Andy Gray was a very good commentator and carried that team.

poleglass red

I'm not sure why Gray has Keys around him. I think the world would have been much more forgiving towards Gray had he moved on, on his own after the incident. Gray just seems like your typical football man, his passion for the game has always been admirable. He said some silly things and got punished. What Carragher did was worse in my opinion, the public quickly forgot about his indiscretion. Keys comes across as a very unlikable character. I think Gray had enough kudos in the bank he could have been successful on his own after this without Keys.

GuybrushThreepwood

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
I remember when Gray worked at Sky, I thought he was a very good co-commentator, but a very poor studio analyst. But despite clearly being a pretty loathsome person, at least he actually added something worthwhile to their football coverage.

Keys on the other hand, I never thought he was a particularly strong presenter at all, and even before the scandal I thought he was definitely dispensable. I agree that after some time, Gray probably could have got a gig at BT, ITV etc. in the UK had he ditched Keys.

Loon

:lol:
Wow. Redknapp. Always thought he was a vacuous TV pundit. Looks like there’s less to him than that.

RC89

You mean like how the BBC interviewed Andrew Tate?