Rigged elections. Dominion vs Trumps Crazies

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

I thought this deserves its own thread as I can see numerous lawsuits in the coming months. Dominion can't sit back and take the continuous onslaught of accusations of fraud, ineptitude or faulty machinery.

I hope Mr Pillow needs one of his own products to sit on after Dominion's lawyers have finished with him.

Last edited:

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
I have zero knowledge of the law, but surely this has already gone far beyond a simple retraction?
Yes, probably, but the first step is that demand in writing. The letter is a cease and desist demand and a preservation notice. Basically first you stop, then we're going to sue you for the damages you've already caused us so don't go trying to cover up what you've said by destroying evidence.

coolredwine

lameredboots
I haven't kept track of everything Trump's been saying the last two months to be honest, but he's surely likely to receive one of these letters in the coming days as well right?
Probably after 21st, when he’s a private citizen again.

Classical Mechanic

Guys like Trump and Giulaini are getting sued by about 10 different people/organisations at any one time. It’s just a part of doing business to them.