Romelu Lukaku | Chelsea

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I am waiting for the day he comes full circle and says that United is where his heart is
Maybe if Jose returns. Both the teacher and teacher's pet reUNITED.

He is the definition of fake fan. Claims to have been a Chelsea fan since he was 10. He was born in 1993. Guess who bought Chelsea in 2003.
:lol: :lol: Exposed

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon

grande giocatore
I like how he reverts to his natural tendency to throw his hands up in the air and blame the pass but stops it halfway when he realises how shite his touch was.

Pintu

:lol:
Maybe only conte knew how to make him work.
He was better at scoring back then, and the team was good enough to make decent possession play work in spite of Lukaku... Conte with their current squad would definitely be benching him as well.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
He was better at scoring back then, and the team was good enough to make decent possession play work in spite of Lukaku... Conte with their current squad would definitely be benching him as well.
Agreed but one would wonder why conte went for him to begin with.

Pintu

Agreed but one would wonder why conte went for him to begin with.
He was a decent goalscorer back then... Even in his worst season at United he was still scoring at a decent rate. Check the ratio on this figure. The decline in his scoring numbers is actually unprecedented and very hard to explain. He was scoring 15/17 non penalty goals in the league every single season (18/19 being the exception...But the ratio was still decent) until he met Tuchel and the drop this year is even more spectacular than last year...

Red the Bear

Something less generic
He was a decent goalscorer back then... Even in his worst season at United he was still scoring at a decent rate. Check the ratio on this figure. The decline in his scoring numbers is actually unprecedented and very hard to explain. He was scoring 15/17 non penalty goals in the league every single season (18/19 being the exception...But the ratio was still decent) until he met Tuchel and the drop this year is even more spectacular than last year...

Even then surely there were other more technically competent options out there with a much more reasonable monetary cost (why not someone like immobille who has had great scoring numbers in serie a) i just can't fathom paying that much for a player that's limited to such a degree.

I can't understand why Someone like conte who's obviously more knowledgeable than I am would go for him, but I suppose he did make it work i the end so perhaps I'm mistaken.

Last edited:

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Only Conte could get a tune out of him. Not sure if thats the case right now.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Had a public on field spat with Barella. Apparently made up during the break.

SAFMUTD

When they talk about Lewandowski, Benzema, Suarez, Kane, they would say it's world class level and with me it's always about being in good form.

'In the last two years I think I have shown it's not just good form.

'I belong with that group, I am at that level.'

Never forget.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
What us and inter got for him after Everton is seriously some of the best business ever done in football
Although he left us for less money I'd rank him effectively funding Diego Costa up there aswell.

ti vu

Not sure what happened but Tuchel broke him completely. Injured a lot then not even prolific. He always had shocking misses, but still score every second or third chances. Nowadays look like 1 in 10 instead which is not good enough. It takes couple or more games to create 10 chances is what I meant.

Idxomer

It's kind of weird how much worse he has become in the last two years. Maybe starting his career at a very young age is affecting him now.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Chelsea should bring him back. They need a striker. Problem solved

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
It's kind of weird how much worse he has become in the last two years. Maybe starting his career at a very young age is affecting him now.
He is overweight most of the time in the past few years. He only has himself to blame.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Not sure what happened but Tuchel broke him completely. Injured a lot then not even prolific. He always had shocking misses, but still score every second or third chances. Nowadays look like 1 in 10 instead which is not good enough. It takes couple or more games to create 10 chances is what I meant.
He's always been the same player, just under Tuchel and now back at Inter he's been in possesion orientated systems which expose his weaknesses even further.

ti vu

He's always been the same player, just under Tuchel and now back at Inter he's been in possesion orientated systems which expose his weaknesses even further.
I am not talking about the player profile. I am talking about his fitness and now his dull scoring ability.

He breaks down his own team attack in the build up is always there. Despite that he used to still convert good chances at good rate despite having shocking misses here and there. Nowadays it requires dozen misses before him scoring in the third or fourth games from good chances. And his availability is questionable too. So he's not good enough for top teams in a sense.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
When he needs to use his right foot, he is terrible at it, isn't it? But to be fair, the whole Inter team is playing terribly bad this season.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
As Inter lose at home again, Lukaku has 1 goal from open play all season in the league (back in August). 3 goals in Serie A this season.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
As Inter lose at home again, Lukaku has 1 goal from open play all season in the league (back in August). 3 goals in Serie A this season.
I think Inter have already made it clear they don’t want him back for next season so unless we find a different club for him he’ll be back at Chelsea next season :(

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
Conte needs to join a Saudi team so he can feck off already. No one else in their right mind will sign this fraud. All I see is getting is another loan at 10% of his total wages. Another Bakayoko.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I think Inter have already made it clear they don’t want him back for next season so unless we find a different club for him he’ll be back at Chelsea next season :(
Your club is struggling to score goals, Lukaku is PL proven striker. You should play him regularly.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
So, folks, we are 90 minutes away from Lukaku possibly lifting the UCL-trophy.

Not a scene you could ever imagine happening, right?