Romelu Lukaku | Chelsea

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Anyone surprised? This is the same guy that pretty much admitted he gave up here after his FIRST game.

People bizarrely defended him, too.
? Really? I thought that was Sanchez … I mean Sanchez definitely said something like after the first training session he wanted to leave … We have had too many weird players in the last 8 years that I might be forgetting stuff or mixing up things … I know this overrated wannabe one of the best players in the world said and published a lot / sensitive data when he was here but I can’t remember him saying this.

::sonny::

“I want to beg pardon and come back to Inter”
Big Rom 30.12.2021

SAF is the GOAT

If he did this here - We probably would go for his head as united fans

That's pretty much the same trick Raiola did to us last season in the CL before the match against RB Leipzig

redshaw

Strange fellow

When we signed him from Everton he seemed like a very sensible down to earth guy settled in the premier league and based in the north west. I thought transitioning to United would be a doddle for him but he turned into the incredible sulk, now shortly after another big move to a PL club he's kind of struggling again.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
He thinks he is far better footballer than he actually is, pathetic comments

Knew something wasn't right at Chelsea. Let's hope they don't end up signing Haaland.

Idxomer

This is absolutely no different to Pogba. Same thing just a bit quicker. Who needs Mino?

Also another clear example of how we really hadn’t done any homework on players egos or mentalities whatsoever.

“Another 100 million man child that’ll need coddling”

Ed Woodward - “where, we simply have to sign him up”
Tedious.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Oh boy! :eek:

Why the feck would he say something like this out loud?

What an idiot. And Lord knows I've defended him on here a lot.

Weird guy. People who blamed Ole and United for selling him, always forget he wanted to leave.
Facepalm for real

Not a plastic hoe.

What a disrespectful thing to say...especially towards a manager who won CL and the super cup without him. If he really thinks that chelsea will back him over Tuchel then he is delusional.
And as an Inter fan trust me everyone here was hurt by the way he left yesterday we were even listing players who betrayed us and are utterly hated now he is on top of that very list. We certainly dont want him back.

Last edited:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Okay sly Romano has taken the full quote and omitted a few things and rearranged the sentence to make it sound way more dramatic. Still not great things to.hear, but genuinely feck Romano's sensationalism.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Such an odd bloke, wasn’t Chelsea his favourite club and an opportunity he couldn’t turn down to come home where he belongs just 3 months ago?

SATA

He’s a weird bloke. How do Everton fans see him during his time there? I don’t remember him coming up with all these sort of nonsense when he was an Everton player

Gazza

No, that’s fair. This forum is too critical of him but the one thing I think all would agree with is that he has a monumentally sized chip on his shoulder. It’s like he’s constantly got to prove himself to everyone, and as a result he constantly ends up in pointless battles and it tends to go like this. In Italy it seemed to stop at Inter under Conte for a while at least.
Good point, and that's probably helped him through his career as well

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
What's gone on with him recently at Chelsea?
He's been found out like he has at every club he played for except inter.

A level below the best strikers in the world and he'll blame everyone else but himself.

Giggs' right foot

Reminds me of Michael Scott when he went on a bus to Mexico to change the world, but then lost interest ten minutes in to the bus ride and asked to be let out.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Okay sly Romano has taken the full quote and omitted a few things and rearranged the sentence to make it sound way more dramatic. Still not great things to.hear, but genuinely feck Romano's sensationalism.

Usually I'd feel bad for jumping to conclusions but in Rom's case his reputation proceeds him.

432JuanMata

Classless from the big Rom

Recall when we used to chant about him having a big organ.
This is why he gets hated here so much. He had a good first season here and then poor second. We let him go and he wanted to go which is ok but what he said afterwards is the reason the caf hates him.
He’s a good player but not as good as he seems to think and saying this while being at Chelsea is classless. He is complaining about the coach tactics who is currently the CL winning manager while Lukaku does his best in flopping in big moments

Chief123

Weird guy. People who blamed Ole and United for selling him, always forget he wanted to leave.
He’s absolutely given the middle finger to Chelsea with these comments. What a mess this transfer has become. Escalated so quickly.

Stacks

Lukaku is the most linear of flat track bullies in football who thinks he is R9 or Cristiano. The absolute top sides have no use for him ever and will always abandon ship due to his limitations. He belongs in Germany or Serie A where I am sure he can stat pad and enhance his ego further, whilst achieving goal records. He is incredibly streaky. It doesn't help that he is annoying but that's probably mainly his ego/arrogance. That said, if I had scored as much as he for as long as he, I would be borderline delusional about my greatness also. He is the Russell Westbrook for football

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Didn't he once proclaim he was amongst the top 5 strikers in the world??

What a ludicrous popinjay!

Dan_F

I look forward to Inter offering a 2 year loan deal covering 1/4 of his wages, optional fee for £25 million.

Bearded One

This is why he gets hated here so much. He had a good first season here and then poor second. We let him go and he wanted to go which is ok but what he said afterwards is the reason the caf hates him.
He’s a good player but not as good as he seems to think and saying this while being at Chelsea is classless. He is complaining about the coach tactics who is currently the CL winning manager while Lukaku does his best in flopping in big moments
Agree with pretty much everything you have said. He has to be grounded enough to know where he’s at and work harder to be better rather than sulk when things don’t go well.

soapythecat

Is Riola his agent?

can’t stand Chelsea FC but this is shocking from one of their star players at a time when they need to get together for a title push. They won’t get close to the £100m they spent on him

432JuanMata

Is Riola his agent?

can’t stand Chelsea FC but this is shocking from one of their star players at a time when they need to get together for a title push. They won’t get close to the £100m they spent on him
Riola is his agent indeed. Riola is scum but still this is on Lukaku

Chief123

We had chelsea fans telling us he was one of the best strikers in the world if not thee best.

Yet, Tuchel doesn’t fancy fitting him into his team. Strange.

He never has been and never will be “world class”. A big unit who will bully some opponents but will always be limited.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Is Riola his agent?

He’s not. He was until himself and Pogba supposedly fell out during his time here. Also ties in with his spat with Zlatan who’s agent is Mino. Big split there since Utd.