Romelu Lukaku | Mourinho Part III | Roma watch

marko goalo

Now this is just hate. Despite his limitations he is still miles better than most strikers in the prem and all strikers in the Championship. One of less than 30 strikers to score over 100 goals in the Prem and top scorer for his national team. He may be a flat track bully but he knows where the back of the net is.
Hate is a very strong word so if you can tell me exactly where the hate comment is please enlighten me. I'm simply stating the way i see it, free speech and all.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
He’s still easily the worst striker I’ve seen play regularly for Utd. It’s a miracle he’s scored as many as he has with that technique.,

Strelok

I just watched the highlights of Belgium against Iceland and he didn't play or on the bench. Anyone know why?

Is there a rating for first touch? Surely that needs to be in single figures.

Just saw this on the BBC, it’s brilliant, and you knew it would him who reacts. What a tool.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
He has a point EA tried to piggyback on Lukaku's incredible notoriety.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I think it’s really clear to see he plays (exists?) with such a chip on his shoulder. It’s fair enough trying to play with a point to prove, but it’s like there’s always something - no matter how trivial - that seems to trigger him. Guy needs to be a little more zen.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Didn't his rating decrease or not change at all from last year? I mean the man has a point if his rating this year when he had a far better season than last year didn't increase at all.

InfiniteBoredom

Didn't his rating decrease or not change at all from last year? I mean the man has a point if his rating this year when he had a far better season than last year didn't increase at all.
His rating was the same in 18. The only thing that decreases was potential, which is perfectly normal as he ages.

romufc

Its clearly not just the United fans that dont rate him as much as he rates himself.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
What was his rating ?
ive seen some weird ones out there like lingard is higher than bale immobile faster than grabry and sanco etc

cyberman

What was his rating ?
ive seen some weird ones out there like lingard is higher than bale immobile faster than grabry and sanco etc
Why wouldn't a footballer be higher than a golfer?

Is it just Football Manager that has a temperament rating? That must be either zero or 100 depending on what’s good or bad.

Never seen such a crap player have such an inflated ego as this guy.

Leonzo1

He Just tweeted they are seeking attention with these ratings and he won't participate? He is literally a super high profile footballer and for now he is the first and only one to complain. Such an insecure guy.

cyberman

Cause the golfer scored more league goals despite being a golfer
So Lukaku has a point?
Bale is a non footballer, I really dont know how anyone could accurately grade him like this.
Is he higher than Giroud? Mount? Pepe? Because he really shouldn't be

Paul_Scholes18

Is it just Football Manager that has a temperament rating? That must be either zero or 100 depending on what’s good or bad.

It is cause he is a world superstar. Being so good and score so much might raise the ego a bit.
Ronaldo and Messi got huge ego too.

Paul_Scholes18

World superstar!

No sane person puts Lukaku in the same bracket as Ronaldo and Messi. Give your head a wobble pal.
I just used them as examples. Many big strikers got huge ego. Cantona, Rooney, Ruud etc would have had for us too.
Ibrahimovic might be a better comparison as they play similar roles and played for many different sides after huge transfers.

Ole'sattheWheel

Funnily enough I was playing FM recently as Inter Milan and Lukaku would always get upset or demotivated whenever I gave a team talk that was along the lines of "not good enough".

The funniest part though was when he got upset at me for putting him on individual training to improve his ball control as he felt it wasn't producing any results :D

I just used them as examples. Many big strikers got huge ego. Cantona, Rooney, Ruud etc would have had for us too.
Ibrahimovic might be a better comparison as they play similar roles and played for many different sides after huge transfers.
I’ve no issue with players who have big issues. I said in my post I’ve never seen someone so crap think he’s so good.

All the strikers you have named have been terrific players, Lukaku should not be mentioned in the same breath.

mu4c_20le

Not sure what he's complaining about, looks right to me. Is he really moaning publicly about 1 or 2 pts?

Paul_Scholes18

I’ve no issue with players who have big issues. I said in my post I’ve never seen someone so crap think he’s so good.

All the strikers you have named have been terrific players, Lukaku should not be mentioned in the same breath.
Lukaku is a quality striker too though. Not sure his ego is healthy though. I think Ibra might be a good comparison since his ego has been a problem at times too.
Wanting too much space and status in a group. With Messi they clashed and he had to leave.
I am not sure about Lukaku causing problems with his teammates, but it might have been a problem here too.