Romelu Lukaku | Mourinho Part III | Roma watch

padr81

Supports
Man City
Now makes the decisive block in Champions League Group, he gets all the tag lines.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Romelu Lukaku: “Tactically, in terms of my positioning and my movements, I can’t be wrong. Never. I’m in the top five strikers worldwide. If Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi and Lewandowski have exceeded their limits, why can’t I too?”

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Romelu Lukaku: “Tactically, in terms of my positioning and my movements, I can’t be wrong. Never. I’m in the top five strikers worldwide. If Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi and Lewandowski have exceeded their limits, why can’t I too?”
Some movement :lol:

RoyH1

Big Rom has to move a lot of muscle to get out of the way of that ball.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Like, why would you even move there? Weird decision.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Was so fecking obvious he was gonna feck up after that interview. I think something similar happened when he was at Utd

ninjaskill

Even if it goes in I wouldn't have been surprised to see it ruled out for him being offside, terrible position to take up.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Just seen his accidental goal bloke with his head. Not his fault I know but I couldn’t help but laugh watching the slow mo of it, just typical

edit: just seen it posted above, I didn’t realise it was the 89th minute and why on earth did he move there, looked clearly offside and blocking the keeper anyway

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Look at his movement as well as the ball gets played in. Just standing there ball watching.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Look at his movement as well as the ball gets played in. Just standing there ball watching.
Slow mo is funny where you can see everyone slightly moving but him stood there bolt up right ball watching from offside. Classic movement

MalcolmTucker

Before the game at Forza Inter Forums

We need to unleash the beast tonight, Kaku needs to be on that top form and I am excited to see it! I'm up early today, day off, wake and bake and literally waiting for this game tonight.

Kaku is the key tonight for 3 points.
After...

God, how can someone be such a useless piece of shit.

Move you motherfecker.
Good fecking job you inanimate fecking cnut

Not even top 5 in the CL group
Was typical Lukaku without the saving grace of managing still get a goal to offset the frustration.

Wasteful, clumsy and in the way.

Top 5 strikers in the world also don’t always shoot straight at the keeper each time but hey what do I know.
“Top 5 striker awareness” having motherfecker just stood in an offside position for NO REEASON WHATSOEVER and denied a clear goal. Whenever he’s needed the most he’s not only invisible, he’s detrimental and ruins everything. He’s like the anti Michael Jordan.
Poor performance, only thing different was that he didnt score.
Just saw another replay, this idiot was offside even before the corner was played.
:lol:

Last edited:

Cloud7

He is so so bad in big games. Even if it’s not intentional, like this or his own goal against City, he just isn’t a player made for big games. You just know something bad is going to happen surrounding him.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Slow mo is funny where you can see everyone slightly moving but him stood there bolt up right ball watching from offside. Classic movement
Just standing there like a spectator. :lol: Gif like quality if you zoom in on him.

Based Adnan

Unreal movement that moving into offside position and then ballwatching to save a certain goal

Irwin99

Jokes aside him just standing right in front of goal is just :houllier: If it had hit him and gone in it would have been disallowed anyway. He had no awareness of the game around him

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Jokes aside him just standing right in front of goal is just :houllier: If it had hit him and gone in it would have been disallowed anyway. He had no awareness of the game around him
If it had gone in without hitting him it could have been disallowed as well, if i am correct, as he is standing in the view of the goal keeper. Unless they changed that rule.

RedChisel

As bad as some people might think it is for us at the moment, at least we don't have big Rom playing up front for us anymore.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
He’s exceeded his food limits