Romelu Lukaku | Mourinho Part III | Roma watch

dove

cheap option for a year but you realize a 10m loan is still a loss on Chelsea books? as you pay a deprecation fee of 23m/year
And no way in hell that Inter gonna pay 69m (Lukakus worth on Chelsea books next year) + 10m they just paid for a 30years old player.
They're in dire strifes economically speaking
It's Chelsea. Watch Inter splash £100m on him next year.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Dzeko might be the better footballer with great technique but he is 36 years old. He’s only scored 15+ league goals twice in the last 5 seasons… Lukaku gives them vital power and pace and he won’t be dropped for no reason.
Not for no reason but doesn't Inzaghi prefer a more possesion based game? Unless he changes tact to suit him he's going to quickly start looking out of his depth again.

Pintu

It's Chelsea. Watch Inter splash £100m on him next year.
It is Chelsea without Abramovic and his weird networks/connections in China(Atletico) that bailed them out previously... Inter by spending 8M on a one-year loan made it clear that to them Lukaku is not worth more than 8M/year. For the remaining 3 seasons of his contract that would be something around 24M.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Scored 2 minutes in his (Re) debut, so not a shabby night for him.
Let's see if he ends up as the top scorer or not.

TheRedHearted

Since his return from injury, he is getting a goal every 7 minutes.
Haha i just looked it up after I posted. Well so far so good for him. Story around Aubamayeng is that he’s gonna struggle like Lukaku did do to lack of chances created. Tried to find Chelsea’s chances created but gave up

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
You’re a grown ass man, deal with it - unless the meanies start calling you names like big donkey.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
This might be the worst World Cup performance I’ve ever seen

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
I can't see how it's not match fixing you can't miss that many sitters

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Conte is a wizard, made him look like a top 3-5 striker in the world that one season.