Romelu Lukaku | Mourinho Part III | Roma watch

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
It's telling that not a single United player, as far as I know, wished Lukaku well on social media after the move. Compare that to when Fellaini left and many players had a kind message for him.

mu4c_20le

inter forum said:
Small game player.

fecked up against Roma and was an absolute fecking disgrace tonight. I'm still raging badly at the disgusting touches and finishing he displayed tonight. The man couldnt even stay onside half the time, now you know why people call him fat even though he's built like a tank.

Singlehandedly cost us qualification tonight. 3 golden chances on a fecking plate and he squandered them. He only scored tonight because the ball took a deflection. What a joke.
ouch.. i know they are upset to go out like that but damn.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
His offside for Martinez goal was just dumb and lazy play. As a experienced pro, he should be better than this.

Tbf to him, he created few good chances but his finishing was so shit.

RoyH1

Shaw had that one saved up for a while, didn’t he? Love it.

On the other hand I cringe just a little bit when I think about the connotations it has of us as a club and where we are now.

spaceboyRSA

Man I love the pettiness. Wonder if Shaw is still a bit upset about Lukaku leaking the speed tests a few months back.

Either way, Luke goes up in my books.

Man I love the pettiness. Wonder if Shaw is still a bit upset about Lukaku leaking the speed tests a few months back.

Either way, Luke goes up in my books.
of course he was. Things like that should stay inside the club. Clearly Lukuku is an unpopular player. Both with fans and players alike.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
God, those that keep telling everyone to stop talking about Lukaku for some unknown reason are tiresome.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
R.Lukaka Boilingoil should be a shamed of himself. He could have won them that game easily, so many wasted chances.

Meep

Lukaku still looks to big. Back to before dieting.. This is what makes his first touch so bad. Controlling all that body weight and getting right to the ball is hard and set up for failure.

I hope we will meet Inter in the knock-outs.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
He was underhand in his leaving and no United players wished him well on social media after he left whilst they did en masse to Fellani IIRC. That said, I’m no fan of booing ex players
Wow, really? He must have left on bad terms in relation to his team mates then.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Some will call Shaw petty (and would be right to some degrees) but I’ve said it before, in the case of Lukaku, when you worked and travelled closely with a group of colleagues for two years and upon leaving none of them gave you any well wishes including your supposedly best friend who shared the same agent, you are most likely an insufferable cock.
IIRC Pogba and Lukaku fell out quite early in Lukaku’s final season.

Which is unsurprising, considering Lukaku’s behaviour in the last few months at the club.

Alabaster Codify7

Nice banter but its kind of petty but moreso, embarrassing for us.

"Welcome back to the shit-tip we've been inhabiting in your absence, you loser"

There are no winners in this type of situation! I doubt very much that Lukaku will be that bothered, they have a good chance of winning the trophy (more than us, in my opinion) and are doing better in the league over there.

We are better off without each other.

Classical Mechanic

Wow, really? He must have left on bad terms in relation to his team mates then.
Remember he leaked that private training data which showed him as the fastest and Shaw as the slowest in a particular drill which is why Shaw is so unhappy with him. Steve Walsh also came out recently and said he warned Mourinho to be careful signing Lukaku because he's a 'big baby'. Reading between the lines he was not popular at Old Trafford by the end.

Canagel

It's just brilliant having Martial as our CF instead of this guy. Despite being smaller, he's so much better at holding the ball up and shielding the ball from pressing opposition. It's quite damning that José never saw that.
Mourinho is a fool. Our best striker not only forced to play out wide away from the goal for 2 seasons but even as a auxiliary LB all to accommodate semi retired Zlatan and this oaf. It boggles the mind the more you think about what he was seeing.

romufc

Mourinho is a fool. Our best striker not only forced to play out wide away from the goal for 2 seasons but even as a auxiliary LB all to accommodate semi retired Zlatan and this oaf. It boggles the mind the more you think about what he was seeing.
Jose prefers to have tried and trusted individuals in important positions. He is not one to take a punt like that.

Twingatz

Lukaku still looks to big. Back to before dieting.. This is what makes his first touch so bad. Controlling all that body weight and getting right to the ball is hard and set up for failure.

I hope we will meet Inter in the knock-outs.

People say this and think that it will be an easy game. Mark this post but watch us get them in the round of 32 and get knocked out by one of his goals.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Looks like he still misses sitters. And his reactions to his teammates indicating random shit after he fecks up easiest of chances is pure gold. Never change Lukaku.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
IIRC Pogba and Lukaku fell out quite early in Lukaku’s final season.

Which is unsurprising, considering Lukaku’s behaviour in the last few months at the club.
It's telling, when Pogba is as friendly as you can get from any player around.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
:lol: . We do still need a flat track bully also.
I get your point but we don't need a flat track bully, it's a negative description, we need a consistent striker with an attitude that drives his teammates forward.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
I get your point but we don't need a flat track bully, it's a negative description, we need a consistent striker with an attitude that drives his teammates forward.
I remember Suarez was labelled as "flat track bully" with Liverpool, aka only scored against outside Top 4. He's still a top striker.

Of course it would be better if he's consistently scoring against bottom and top teams.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I remember Suarez was labelled as "flat track bully" with Liverpool, aka only scored against outside Top 4. He's still a top striker.

Of course it would be better if he's consistently scoring against bottom and top teams.
I have never seen Suarez as a flat track bully and will never agree to that, so I don't really know what to tell you. He was generally good even when he wasn't scoring or assisting.

Suarez was a flat track bully but he was also a pest even when he wasnt scoring. Lukaku might as well not be there.