Ronald Koeman - Barcelona First team coach

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
If your tactics are to put De Jong and Pique as strikers and hoof the ball into the box from every possible angle you're probably in trouble...

Imagine telling Barca fans some point between 08-14 this would be their tactics in 2021 :lol:

RoyH1

It's clear that he's the main problem at this point. Bloke seems passive and joyless.

Laporta doesn't have the money to sack him. Probably already looking forward to Summer 2022 so he can (try to) bring in Ten Hag and Haaland.

Unless Fati, Aguero and Dembele make a triumphant comeback, this will be Koeman's last season at Barca. Real Madrid is going to win this Liga.
Think that Atletico is still the favourite. Real is one injury to Benzema away from having a lot of trouble scoring goals. And their defence is not as solid under Ancelotti as it was under Zidane. Not having Varane, Ramos and Mendy (injury) doesn't help either.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
I just watched Barca v. Granada. Whew that was a tough watch but i wanted to see what they looked like now. They look shit. Bunch of anonymous players making Depay look a star :nervous:
Depay looked decent though. At least in comparison. They snatched a point at the end because Granda's defense let them down. They were playing Big Sam tactics at the end, just throwing it into the box to get something going. Half the stadium was empty. Weird stuff.
I reckon, like Michael Jordan, Koeman took it personally when someone asked how Barca would cope on a cold windy night in Stoke.

Last edited:

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Imagine telling Barca fans some point between 08-14 this would be their tactics in 2021 :lol:
:lol: jeezo, their team back them was absolutely unreal. And now look at them... I can't help but laugh after the nightmare it was to play against them.

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
Ansu Fati returns and scores. 3-0. Koeman dodges the sack, for now.

Bad news is that they'll face Atlético this Saturday (away).