Ronaldo is the goat

I agree, he is.

Got it all, as well as the bottle to go with it.

Goat- worst footballing term out there? Certainly up there in our new internet infused football vocabulary

Makes a thread about who the best player ever is seem inconsequential

Uncanny.
paAPCUX.png

I love Ronaldo, but his obsession the "The Goat" thingy is getting ridicules. Both the celebration and the "goatee" seems to be a result of Messis picture with a goat. A player of his stature should not need to have such inferior complex towards Messi. Note that this is my own evaluation of the situation, but the signs is there.

Goat- worst footballing term out there? Certainly up there in our new internet infused football vocabulary

Makes a thread about who the best player ever is seem inconsequential

Its not a football term anymore. Applies to everything from Tennis to Basketball to NFL and beyond these days.

He is. He will cement that with a 6th Ballon D'or in January.

Don't disagree but I don't find any point of this thread with the Messi v Ronaldo thread going in football forum.

I still have original Ronaldo over Cristiano. Crazy thread.

Nah, Maradona still is. He's a bit like old man Kim. Can't be dethroned.

The memories of Pele and Maradona fade away in 2018. You can't even be mad about that. Sure Ronaldo is a beast and one of the greatest goalscorers of all-time but I would pick Pele and Maradona without batting an eyelid...they were that good!

He is to Football what Federer/Nadal are to Tennis,and IF he did end up back at Utd this summer then he would again light up the place and instantly make us EPL favourites,yes he is that good!

Nostalgia can be incredibly powerful.

Cristiano Ronaldo long left Ronaldo Lima in dust.
Maybe in terms of accolades. There's nothing Cristiano offers that Ronaldo doesn't, whilst the opposite doesn't hold true.