Roy Keane finally embraces modern football!

RashyForPM

Keano on Instagram is something I never ever thought I’d see. Already triple Richards’ followers and more than Scholes :lol: What a legend.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
733k followers. He'll have at least a million followers in no time.

Sylar

It was like 100k last night when I saw it. Madness

Well he is box office. The funny thing is most of his comments which people think are crazy end up being true, eg DDG, arteta, Liverpool

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
He's probably realized just how much traction this "Keane vs modern football/life" thing has attracted and has decided to exploit it.

Nothing wrong with that, with a boosted profile he may even get another shot in management at some point.

Champagne Football

I think Keane's social media philosophy will always be that players should not be constantly tweeting opinions or posting photos of them in their sports cars etc. Do your talking on the pitch.

But as a pundit he's realuzing it comes with the territory. As a pundit you'll be attacked from all angles by ex managers, players etc, and once in a while you'll need a platform to defend yourself or apologise for any cock ups while commenting on TV.

But of course the media will explode over this trying to make out that Mr. Anti-social media is a hypocrite etc.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I think Keane's social media philosophy will always be that players should not be constantly tweeting opinions or posting photos of them in their sports cars etc. Do your talking on the pitch.

But as a pundit he's realuzing it comes with the territory. As a pundit you'll be attacked from all angles by ex managers, players etc, and once in a while you'll need a platform to defend yourself or apologise for any cock ups while commenting on TV.

But of course the media will explode over thus trying to make out that Mr. Anti-social media is a hypocrite etc.
I don't think Roy is the type to apologise..

arnie_ni

I

But of course the media will explode over this trying to make out that Mr. Anti-social media is a hypocrite etc.
Think you're reading far to.much into this

cyberman

Its weird how his opinions can wind up other pundits. Dickheads like Collymore and Talksport jump on him for giving his opinion while they are try hards at it but Keane is doing laps with their gimmick

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Impossible not to love him. He's simply the most entertaining character in the game. Nice to see the universal love and respect - not so long ago people were moaning about him on here.

Robbie Boy

Impossible not to love him. He's simply the most entertaining character in the game. Nice to see the universal love and respect - not so long ago people were moaning about him on here.
The bitching about him on here for a long time was ridiculous.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I have a soft spot for Keane, he's box office entertainment. :lol:

Sylar

Man is box office
I like when he's disgusted at other people

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
1 Million club in less than 48 hours with just two posts.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
He is a grandad?:eek:

And can someone explain this "it is his job" comments on insta?
Didn’t know either he was already grandad, but not that surprising. Brooklyn Beckham is turning 22 this year already and Keane’s eldest two kids are at least a couple of years older than that.