Roy Keane finally embraces modern football!

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
:lol: nice. The look on Roy’s face.

432JuanMata

Also put up a pic of him and his dog saying “mans best friend” and all the top comments are “that’s his job isn’t it” :lol: :lol: Got to love social media

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Never thought I would see Keane join social media. He is pure box office. Will be a popular account.

prateik

Micah Richards has 288k followers.. Keane will cross him in minutes.. already at 260k..

Keane is a superstar.. My favourite player.. I have no clue what he's doing on Instagram though :lol:

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
269k.. minute ago
272k now
:eek:
Edit, 275k
Edit2 280k
In 5 minutes..

Ok, will stop now
It's funny, Scholes has had it for 2 years now and isn't even at 600k, and is pretty active on it too. Always felt Scholes would have a much bigger fan base than Keane, maybe with his role on Sky, the kids just know Keane more even though he retired 8 years earlier.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
It's funny, Scholes has had it for 2 years now and isn't even at 600k, and is pretty active on it too. Always felt Scholes would have a much bigger fan base than Keane, maybe with his role on Sky, the kids just know Keane more even though he retired 8 years earlier.
Scholes has no personality.

Minkaro

Nah Roy is your typical housecat, moody and will feck you up whereas Micah is a golden retriever, a big guy full of love and life.
Well now I'm just picturing Micah as Mr Peanutbutter from Bojack Horseman.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
This is just not Kane’s style at all, I think Richards forced him to make an account :lol:

Charlie Foley

The best bit is he’s probably pissed off at all the following notifications he’s getting. I love Roy

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
He will overtake the likes of Mourinho or Simeone (who joined Instagram few years ago) within a couple of days at this rate.

arnie_ni

The best bit is he’s probably pissed off at all the following notifications he’s getting. I love Roy
I can imagine him going fecking mad at the his beeping constantly.

Hi Micha how do you turn the vibration of mate