Roy Keane teaser 08.08

NiceGuyEddie

Got a notification on the Man United app at 9:00 this morning. A rather cryptic "Something is coming..." and a video of what appears to be Keano stepping out of the shadows at OT. Is he coming back to the club in some capacity?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Got a notification on the Man United app at 9:00 this morning. A rather cryptic "Something is coming..." and a video of what appears to be Keano stepping out of the shadows at OT. Is he coming back to the club in some capacity?
Third kit reveal. Not too cryptic as adidas logo is at the end of the video.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
I've always quite liked Keane and I'm of a similar time to his mentality and hard way of thinking but I don't think it would motivate players at this age in this society so I can only think he would be an ambassador of some sort

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Yeh will be kit launch. They'll find some tenous way of tying the design back to Keane.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Surprised Keane agreed to be a part of this.

Leg-End

It's Roy Keane in the new third kit, sitting in a chair with old photos around him.

reddyornot

Have you seen him dressed as a clown in the sky advert?
What has the world come to.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
This year is 30 years since Keane joined United so they might be commemorating that.

BerryBerryShrew

You did not see the transformation Roy Kent went through? Nothing should surprise you. He may have gone to even see Barbie!
Nah. Roy’s more of an Oppenheimer guy.
All joking aside, Keano has said that his favourite film is "There will be blood", which is pretty much the most Roy Keane film possible. A misanthropic protagonist who achieves enormous success but hates disloyalty (perceived or otherwise) and angrily pushes away anyone who tries to get to know him.