Roy Keane

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Keane becomes such a fangirl when it comes to Ronaldo. Has been bitching about attitude and commitment for so long and now when Ronaldo does it, it is “human mistake”.

Sooner Ronaldo leaves along with his circus, the better it will be for United

hobbers

Embarrassing rambling.

Ronaldo has been shite all season

Roy Keane the Ronaldo Stan.

Acole9

Outstanding
Normally the only pundit I've got time for but his comments on Ronaldo are embarrassing.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Apparently Ten Hag mentioning the spirit of the squad is a dig at Ronaldo :lol:

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Seems like whenever he starts to speak some sense finally, he discredits himself with another Ronaldo bias/BS. Can't wait to get Ronaldo retire, never even after that I think Rio and him will shut up and stop licking his arse anyway..

United492

Seems that when it comes to Ronaldo, Roy is happy to contradict much of what he himself has stood for throughout his career

BuzzKillington

Completely lost his mind.

Keane “You’ve got to play Ronaldo when he’s doing the business” - how many goals has he scored again this year Roy?

Keane “He’s missed pre-season, that will affect any player” - why did he miss preseason?

I’m beginning to think RedRonaldo is Keanes caf account.

hobbers

Neville has that look of someone who’s got a wild Karen screaming in his face

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Reading all of this, I've lost all respect for Roy. Can't open his mouth having a go at other players.

Ronaldo is fecking finished. Would have been a passenger today, never mind missing goals. Imagine shitting on everyone else, just so he can excuse Ronaldo and his pathetic behaviour. He can feck off.

CloneMC16

Keane said Scholesy refused to play a game for United, he got back in, Rio missed a drugs test, got back in, Eric kicked a fan, got back in.
He's right, but those players were still playing at an elite level. Ronaldo isn't. We're worse with him in the team. Ronaldo isn't good enough any more. A lot of people can't accept that Ronaldo isn't the player he was.

OLLY ORANGE

Roy showing why no one will touch him as a manager.
Not reading the Ronaldo situation well at all.

always_hoping

Love Ronaldo, but a strange angle Roy is taking here.
No doubt he loves Ronaldo but love can be blind.

Gary Neville told him rightly tonight that most supporters wouldn't have Ronaldo in the starting team. According to Keane he doesn't care what supporters think and most don't know what's going on. How classy...

arnie_ni

Hes not even arguing he has to start because he just said he wouldn't start him. I'm not actually sure what he's saying

Telsim

It seems to be utterly incomprehensible to him that time actually doesn't stop for Ronaldo and he is in fact 38 and not 18.