Roy Keane's visit to Carrington

tonnas

at one point Keane said, with the squad United hav they should be above Leicester and Chelsea, Souness jumped in and told him so you are blaming Ole as well, then he changed tune. fickle.

Jaqen H'ghar

I can't drive...55
I also saw that he tried to blame Pogba partially. Thats ridiculous and it was good to see Evra defend him.
He didn't. He said the team is struggling with injuries and gave Pogba as one of the examples.

Evra responded that Pogba was blamed when playing and blamed when injured, that there was a negativity around him whatever he did and should leave.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Baffled how they managed to calculate December 2018 as 16 months ago
Yeah, how many football pundits do you need to figure out how many months are in a year and one month. Turns out you need more than four.

Jinn

He actually did say he's a huge distraction for the club and they need to get rid.
Yes, and Evra agreed citing that the Utd vs Pool games were more about Mourinho and Pogba than the game itself.

EireRed_GS

Love Keano, Hes spot on about everything there, except about Jose should have got more time. He's was rightly sacked, took every problem we already had and made them 10x worse.

He hits the nail on the head regarding Lampard. doesnt get anywhere near as much flack as Ole, and has less credentials

Jaqen H'ghar

I can't drive...55
He actually did say he's a huge distraction for the club and they need to get rid.
He said " You've got Pogba in the backroom, that's been a nuisance, you've got to get rid of these people at your club".

In context of what he was discussing I interpreted it as missing important players through prolonged injuries, and questioning the competence of the backroom staff and medics.

Seems I'm the only one, and everyone else, panel included, thinks he was referring to getting rid of Pogba.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
He said " You've got Pogba in the backroom, that's been a nuisance, you've got to get rid of these people at your club".

In context of what he was discussing I interpreted it as missing important players through prolonged injuries, and questioning the competence of the backroom staff and medics.

Seems I'm the only one, and everyone else, panel included, thinks he was referring to getting rid of Pogba.
Yeah, ends up saying something about player power getting out of hand. He is clearly talking about Pogba.

Betson

Keane has been brilliant on MNF with this combined Liverpool now and Utd then team.

Not giving an inch , just like as a player. He knows he is winding up Carragher and he is really enjoying it.